Qualification: 15 minutes
Sprint Race: 8 Laps
Feature Race: 50 Laps
Time: 18:00 GMT
Server: [FG] Racing
Password: fg

Last race of the season.

Unfortunently I can't make it. :(
It's grandma's 70th birthday on that day.

Oh nooooooooo, such a shame you'll miss the last race. :(

To quote myself from the standings thread:
If I'm calculating right then things are very close for the final round of the season!!!

Geeman 85
Me 85
ESPN 83

Finally this season is OVER!!! No more god damn FOX!

Race was boring and shitty, glad we did only 25laps. In feature I wasn't gonna be rushed, nice and steady 4th place, I didn't need more. Normally I'm always pushing it for the sake of racing, but I was really not in the mood for it today.

Even though I won the championship, I don't feel it was a big achievement... I didn't really feel that I handle this car the proper way, and barely any fights on the track this season. Most of them were decided either in 1st corner or while pitting, so hollow victory overall...

Anyway, I'm glad we're done with this. I'll soon make a thread about the new season, schedule, new rules, skins etc. For now just a little reminder that we don't start right away, we'll have at least 1 week off if not 2. So relax a bit, and take a break from LFS . :)

ESPN, can you fix the links to the stats. i'd like to finalize the points for this season before the new one starts. thanks.

i olnly entered the race at the last moment so i wasn't reall y expecting anything special. no practice meant i wasn't ready for a race set, but i gave it a go. made it round a few times before my first spin, and thn smacked the wall pretty hard on turn 1 after pit exit. then i tried to pit, and touched the wall with my wheel. this sent my flying over the wall and into the bushes. had to reset, but appeared on track instead of pit lane, and got specced trying to reverse back to pit entry. overall a crappy season and i'm glad it's over. looking forward to next season though :)

ESPN, can you fix the links to the stats. i'd like to finalize the points for this season before the new one starts. thanks.
Seems that there's some sort of problem with the server, I was able to upload them just fine, but it appears that none of the files on the server are accessible. :dunno: