Test Drive Unlimited

Fuck, my save is corrupted, I lost all my completed race records. And my character changed from a girl to a guy. WTF??? Fuck this, I'm done with this game.
Er... you are a dude, right ? So why a girl as your IGC ? I'm surprised.

Still... I feel ya. Sucks to have it corrupted.

Er... you are a dude, right ? So why a girl as your IGC ? I'm surprised.

Still... I feel ya. Sucks to have it corrupted.

Yea, I'm a guy but Girl + Exotic cars = win.:D

I found that in this game it's more about picking the right car than actual driving. Once you have the right car for that particular race, winning is ez.

Ok, got a new problem. When I try to win the races again with the corrupted progress, it won't record that I won the race. So I have to start over. Does anyone have the PC version of this? Can you pm me the save files? Thanks.

Big thanks to Esppy, thanks.

Last edited:
Warezed the game and I really like it. Sure, hardly the best graphics or physics, but the sheer area in which you can drive is awesome. I mean it took me 10 minutes at high speed to drive the short width of the island.

Unfortunately it wouldn't save, plus I was missing out on the online mode, so I decided to buy it. It'll be here in a couple days and I can't wait. It's by far my new favorite racing game. ^_^

Absolutley hooked on this since I got my X360.
I know most of you guys will be playing it on PC but it's one of the best games for the 360, driving around cruising with 7 other people can be pretty fun. There's also the occasional stoner on your server blabbering on to everyone about not very much, light entertainment.

Are there Porches in this game? I saw a RUF tuner but there's no RUF or Porsche dealership. Anyone know? Thanks.

The Rufs came as addons for the 360. I'm guessing they will come for the PC as well...

Thanks for the info. Hopefully some group will release a upgrade pack then.

I found that in this game it's more about picking the right car than actual driving. Once you have the right car for that particular race, winning is ez.

Ok, got a new problem. When I try to win the races again with the corrupted progress, it won't record that I won the race. So I have to start over. Does anyone have the PC version of this? Can you pm me the save files? Thanks.

Big thanks to Esppy, thanks.
Hey no problemo !

1.9 BILLION of CASH for you to burn your stuff on. :D

In return I'd gotta thank ya for "unlocking" what seemed to NOT even appear on my GPS map. Those tuners.... and I gotta thank ya too, already giving most of my cars the Stage 3 treatment. :D

Any more favours you guys need, just drop me a PM. Glad to be of help anyday. :D

Last edited:
I imagine, they will do the packs via updates, so you should be fine... Unless they change the copy protection with an update...

No, Porsche probably wants too much money to license their trademark (or whatever).
Dude, spend some time at wiki will ya. I dont know if this is right, but still, it should be standing.

Porsche WONT be appearing in any other games other than those made by EA due to the fact that the license was totally acquired by EA when Need for Speed : Porsche Unleashed. Any models since then, are unable to appear in any other games thanks to EA.

Man, cant somebody approach EA. I want my CGT and 997 Turbo.

Few observations when driving a Stage 3 car :

-Gears are taller (means when you come out of a corner, it barely has any grunt, you gotta wait, let it rev by 1k rpm more, then the power comes in. Quite bad especially for the Gallardo, my main run-about. Now I understand why some supercars adopt that kind of gearing.

-Braking have a different sound- something like what the stock Enzo had - for some models. Think the murcielago is one.

-The cars' top speed is now under-rated for some - 669BHP on a 575M claims to let it hit 357 or 359 KMH max, I took it up to 374 KMH before running out of straight road.

Oh - and remove the traffic. Although it looks like a ghost town but I believe you should save 300% of pissing thanks to the idiot AI. Once I hit a cop car without knowing why, it wasnt even a "object", I hit a space of air, and stopped there. Revved and hit 3 stars. Stupid shit.

Dude, spend some time at wiki will ya. I dont know if this is right, but still, it should be standing.

Porsche WONT be appearing in any other games other than those made by EA due to the fact that the license was totally acquired by EA when Need for Speed : Porsche Unleashed. Any models since then, are unable to appear in any other games thanks to EA.

Man, cant somebody approach EA. I want my CGT and 997 Turbo.

Dude use edit...and that statement is totally wront. Porsche WILL and IS in other games that is not made by EA. Have you played Forza? Guess not, Forza 2? Guess not learn your facts first and do not trust wiki. It came down to price for liscence.

Dude use edit...and that statement is totally wront. Porsche WILL and IS in other games that is not made by EA. Have you played Forza? Guess not, Forza 2? Guess not learn your facts first and do not trust wiki. It came down to price for liscence.
Ok then, thats what I last read back at Wiki. My bad. I'll read up more.

I dont think edit is needed here, since I'm talking on different subjects. For me, if its the same, I dont multi post. Different wise, I think its ok.

And I just realised you got a Saturn Sky. Hows it in real life ?

Hey no problemo !

1.9 BILLION of CASH for you to burn your stuff on. :D

In return I'd gotta thank ya for "unlocking" what seemed to NOT even appear on my GPS map. Those tuners.... and I gotta thank ya too, already giving most of my cars the Stage 3 treatment. :D

Any more favours you guys need, just drop me a PM. Glad to be of help anyday. :D

Yep, the save you have is great. Too bad the character is a dude. :p And I'm glad the unlocked Forza tuner save works for you now, now you can have some serious fun with all the cars at stage 3. :D

Yep, the save you have is great. Too bad the character is a dude. :p And I'm glad the unlocked Forza tuner save works for you now, now you can have some serious fun with all the cars at stage 3. :D
Well... too bad its a dude, anyway to change the character in the game ? :p

All I can say is the CC8S and the S7 is now "undrivable"... keeps catching air and wheelspinning. Not the best of performace.

Btw did you feel those things I mentioned when I drove a Stage 3 car a few posts up ?

They do catch air easier, but I use Hypersport or Sport mode when I race, so wheelspin is not too bad.