Lens Flair

iloveher02omfg.jpg

playing around with the girlfriend at a photobooth :)

Last edited:
BerserkerCatSplat, great shots on the last page. Looking forward to some more, once the weather improves!

Alok, in that last shot the HDR gives it an interesting look... but somehow the combination of angle, composure, and PP seems to draw my attention away from the car...

http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/3135/dsc0071em8.jpg

Was that shot done with a tripod or a similar aid of "free hand", Alok? (Like it, always wanted to try that out with my car as well)

Was that shot done with a tripod or a similar aid of "free hand", Alok? (Like it, always wanted to try that out with my car as well)

I used a tripod. I spent about 25 mins tryin to set up the tripod inside the car, just so that I can see between the dash and steering wheel.

Great shot rootrider !!!

pentax-w-c41.jpg

My number one camera, a 27 year old Pentax MG. Sure, the mirror jams, it decides when the film needs to be wound on or when the shutter has to be cocked, but you will never have a digital camera with this much charactar.

Duck tape an optional extra.

Last edited:
Nice Rootrider and Alok! I think Alok should just make an e46 thread- all his photos of late have been of one :D

This lady's been on the US ski team for 13 years and is finally retiring.
137185186-L.jpg

Rootrider, the colours and textures in that shot are great! Good job!

I've been looking through some old photos... I don't know whether I already posted this or not.
421500644_777c8d418a_o.jpg

well, yes. I tweaked the image quite a bit, the day was quite dark and the car was very bright and I didn't know about HDR then (would have used it now). So when I got the background lightened I also boosted the hood a wee bit to much.