Top Gear Top of the Pops - James May's Shirt!!!

matrignano

As usual I had to watch the latest Top Gear production, and dare I say so, I actually quite liked James May's shirt! :jawdrop:

So does anyone know what brand/designer makes it?

The three presenters usually have some quite "intereting" shirts and my guess is that they often come from the same source - do you know if they have a preferred designer, or which one they use most?

Cheers :mrgreen:

on a different may note, is it just me or did he grow a beer belly

i guess when you are single there is very little to spend your money on besides beer and cars

on a different may note, is it just me or did he grow a beer belly

i guess when you are single there is very little to spend your money on besides beer and cars

lol or he drank way to much wine in the summer .....

come to think of it on that show he said he had a girlfriend!

hmmmmsss ....

I still have to see that Wine Adventure. Does anyone have a source for it? The Google, it does nothing.

Thus ends my thread hijack. Sorry about that.

I honestly didn't notice his shirt, or his alleged beer belly. But if he likes wine and beer I think we would get along just fine.

They do use their own clothing- He has a new nickname James "Boden Boy" May or James "Lizard Tongue" May- both references to Top Gear of the Pops. It seems he has been shopping here a lot lately... www.boden.co.uk ;)

They do use their own clothing- He has a new nickname James "Boden Boy" May or James "Lizard Tongue" May- both references to Top Gear of the Pops. It seems he has been shopping here a lot lately... www.boden.co.uk ;)

Thanks, I had a look at Boden's website but I couldn't find it...The search continues!

To respond to your thread hijackings lol, yes he does seem to have a bit of a beer belly...But he never was a skinny bloke was he? :mrgreen:

I still have to see that Wine Adventure. Does anyone have a source for it? The Google, it does nothing.

Thus ends my thread hijack. Sorry about that.

I honestly didn't notice his shirt, or his alleged beer belly. But if he likes wine and beer I think we would get along just fine.

i got it off of one of the FTP's .... but i cant remember which i am sorry :(

Think he's had that one for a while - pretty sure it's the same as the one he wore in S7 E4.

(Feels ashamed for noticing that)

On the subject of Mays beer belly, hes always had it, he just hides it with baggy clothes, or jumpers with a jacket. It's only when he wears shirts only that you notice it. I use the same technique myself ;) His beer belly is bigger than even Clarksons if you look at them together lol

On the subject of Mays beer belly, hes always had it, he just hides it with baggy clothes, or jumpers with a jacket. It's only when he wears shirts only that you notice it. I use the same technique myself ;) His beer belly is bigger than even Clarksons if you look at them together lol

Slightly back to the point...:p

Where can I get that awesomely camp shirt from??? :wall:

I wouldn't let my dog use that shirt as a bed let alone wear it myself.