"Super" Mario Williams streetracing his LP640 against an '06 STi

Why the fuck has he wrecked all his cars with those shitty bling wheels?

Money might buy you fame but it sure don't buy class.

P.S. That was a shocking and boring video.

Last edited:
y'all are hilariously predictable and redundant.
Oh sure, and buying huge SUV's, putting wheels eleven inches too big and all assortment of electronic crap and tasteless modificationsin in ALL your cars because you are a rich show-off is just soooo fresh and new. :rolleyes::boohoo:

Last edited:
My question is:

Why the guy with an Impreza races against a Laborghini Diablo LP640???

Did he think he colud win??? You know what, I hate those kind of things.

Impreza it's a brilliant car but no match against the Lambo (specially the LP640).

And what's up with streetracing??? I also find it soooo stupid :wall: people racing each other in the streets like if the knew something about driving a car.

Bah!!!
I kind of get it. A brilliantly driven Impreza Sti driven well could outpace a lambo driven badly. Plus I know I can't beat sports cars from a stop light - but it doesn't stop me having fun trying. As for the Street racing, it is stupid and dangerous but its the only opportunity we have here. Race tracks with track days are few and far between here.

Yup.

I tried watching the video but had to stop it in about 2 seconds to keep my ears from exploding. That is a truly awful racket.

...As for the Street racing, it is stupid and dangerous but its the only opportunity we have here. Race tracks with track days are few and far between here.

Ahha. So because you don't have a race track next to every Burger King means it's kinda approved to go streetracing. :thumbup:

Who honestly gives a flying fuck about what some meat-headed American "foot"baller is doing? I could care less myself. All the money in the world can't buy class.
QFMFT

His little collection is typical of someone who just came into a lot of money from nowhere, like when you see trailer trash hit the lotto and they buy a bunch if shit in gold and leopard print. weaksauce.

What were you expecting all of us to drop our jaws in amazement?

"ZOGMFG!!!111 Teh FutBaWLERZ CArZ R TeH HAWTZORZ!!112!!"

Seriously, he's not the first "celebrity" to ruin cars like this. Actually it sounded like you were more concered with telling us how good of a player he was/is, than telling us about his cars. Which is great. If you like him and think he's a good player, Good on him, +1 fan for him.

/poor cars.

sooo boring, and soo annoying

i can't really say anything good about that video, the Lambo didn't even sound that good, and its not like that would have made me like the video any better

My question is:

Did he think he colud win??? You know what, I hate those kind of things.

Impreza it's a brilliant car but no match against the Lambo (specially the LP640).

That's just a silly thing to say. If you're a car enthusiast it's not a competition 95% of the time, you just "play" with the other guy and his car because you both enjoy seeing cool machines driving hard. I've baited a DB9 amongst other things into flooring it down a road with/past me. Does that mean i think my car could beat it? No, i just wanted to see and hear it going flat out and wanted the guy to know i appreciate and admire his car.

Some of you need to relax the hate too. Sure a lot of rich people buy expensive cars and don't appreciate them, but is it not possible that a car enthusiast becomes an athlete or an entertainer in his professional life? The way you guys talk nobody that does these jobs ever deserves a car.

- Too much chrome wheels.
- Too many lambo doors. The lambo doors in the mustang looks HIDEOUS!

The only thing that actually looks good is his LP640 tbh.. It really suits black rims.

havent heard about the guy, neither the "sport" he does for a living.

Diablo? :| Tsk tsk.

And actually, around a track, the STi would probably be able to keep up. Clarkson raced a Murc against a Lancer Evo and the Evo kept up IIRC.

You just can't beat 200+ more HP in a straight line though (fuck that thing was fast from the chase cam).

Diablo? :| Tsk tsk.

And actually, around a track, the STi would probably be able to keep up. Clarkson raced a Murc against a Lancer Evo and the Evo kept up IIRC.

You just can't beat 200+ more HP in a straight line though (fuck that thing was fast from the chase cam).

That Evo that Clarkson was driving had over 400hp. If the STI is stock, then it would not only be heavier than the EVO, but also would only have only 300hp. It would NOT keep up with an LP640, given that both drivers were familiar with the cars and had some skills.

I guess it's reasonable to assume that the only reason he keeps that girl around is for bedroom antics, because she sure as hell couldn't provide a stimulating conversation if her life depended on it. Given those rims, I'd also assume the same about him.

Diablo? Tsk tsk.

OMG did I say diablo??? Sorry REALlY BIG mistake!! It was 2 a.m when I was writing this so I wasn't 100% awake :p

Of course it's a Murcielago LP640 (I can't still believe I did such a stupid mistake :wall: )

Yes! In the track it would be completely different, even though I still think the lambo with 4WD it's still faster in a track. But I was talking about "Street racing" conditions that I thought the lambo would be no match for the Impreza.