Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

2 weeks ago we had sun and 15 degrees celsius... this week (and obviously for the week to come) we have had 2-3 degrees and rain/snow :\

Global warming is overrated.
The snow you saw in the pictures (on the hood of my car) has melted now, tho ;;)

Can't wait to put on the summer-tires...Going on a roadtip in a week, hopefully with the summerwheels =)

Last edited:
Welll it's 5 degrees over here so I guess you're not doing too bad. ;)

Some pic's from my Bod? AutoShow-thread:
Banii070.jpg

Banii078.jpg

Banii081.jpg

Banii087.jpg

Banii119.jpg

Banii139.jpg

Banii141.jpg

Banii157.jpg

Banii158.jpg

Banii167.jpg

Bilde256.jpg

Bilde254.jpg

Not bad. How much is an SLR in Norway? A billion dollars?

^I guess you forgot your camera.

That's not even 3 times the American price, what a great deal! Banii get one for yourself.

Last edited:
Anyway, all whine aside.. the Mx-5 hardtop in the picture abow is mine for the weekend =) i'm in love.

There is a Toyota Sera for sale at a garage near my college. I have never seen one before and don't think they ever sold here. I will try and get some pics, even if only very crap phone ones.

Just saw a sexy rx8 speed off away from me at the petrol station, too fast to grab my cam. OMG, what a sexy engine sound!!!! O_O

luuuv the rx-8. As mention before, my neighbour owns a mazda/ford dealership, and bring cars home all the time - and sometimes i get to borrow them for some days. Drove a RX-8 last spring, and it was awesome. Can pick a used one up here in Norway for $50.000! Listprice for a new is $120.000 :\

The SLR from the autoshow is priced at 510.00.00 NOK = $850.000 USD

The BMW M6 Cab starts at $350.000 USD.

Last edited:
That`s a ripoff...how come it`s so expensive in Norway :| What about getting one from Sweden or Denmark... ? ( RX8 )

If that Lotus Excel posted earlier was LHD, that's one helluva rare car.

That`s a ripoff...how come it`s so expensive in Norway :| What about getting one from Sweden or Denmark... ? ( RX8 )

To get Norwegian plates on it you still have to pay "enviroment tax", so it wont help.

If that Lotus Excel posted earlier was LHD, that's one helluva rare car.

It's hard to tell, but it seems like there's a round shape at the left hand side in the second picture, and I don't know what else it could be other than the steering wheel. So yeah, I think it's LHD.

Today I saw a 1971 Chevelle SS 454, Unfortunatly, as usual, i didn't have my camera with me..... so no pic, But it was red with black racing stripes, and it had some sick torque thrust rims...

Saw a Lamborghini Countach today, my god that thing looks sick in real life. Guess what I didn`t have my camera with me...I am so pissed :cry: