Porsche Boxer hit by a Chicken

tedb43o2o3

Car(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
My friend email me those pictures, a porsche boxer hit a chicken.........:blink: :blink::lol: :lol: so scary.........:?
b_172847.jpg

b_172854.jpg

b_172900.jpg

b_172910.jpg

Old news or not, that sucks! How fast would you need to be going for it to blow through the windshield like that?

If May were driving that car when it happened I can imagine his reaction:

"Oh cock!"
:lol:

If that feather wasn't in that third pic that could easily pass off for someone's brains being splattered on the seats. :puke:

I guess there is such thing as a free lunch

How 'bout this one?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869

WARNING! NOT FOR THE FAINT! :?
Vincent: Whoa!
Jules: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Jules: Why the fuck did you do that!
Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...
Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherfucking bump.
Vincent: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a bitch. The gun went off. I don't know why.
Jules: Well look at this fucking mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight here!
Vincent: I don't believe it.
Jules: Well believe it now, motherfucker! We gotta get this car off the road! You know cops tend to notice shit like you're driving a car drenched in fucking blood.
Vincent: Just take it to a friendly place, that's all.
Jules: This in the Valley, Vincent. Marcellus ain't got no friendly places in the Valley.
Vincent: Well Jules this ain't my fucking town, man!
Jules: Shit!
Seriously, it's like that picture of the Astra wagon with paint spilled all over it...except the paint is red. And it's not paint, it's deer blood. That happens to be chunky. Yeah. :unsure:

btw, awesome avatar.

:sick: both the spattered chicken and THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!!!

I'm beginning to think this is karma for buying a Porsche with an automatic. Buy a manual, and the kamikaze chickens will cease.

Last edited:
I'm all for choice and the freedom to make your own decisions and everything, but damn, my heart sinks whenever I see a slushbox in one of those. Porsche really shouldn't offer the option of an automatic.

A boxster S too! You can tell by the air scoop beneath the front registration plate. This guy really ticked all the boxes in the options list.

30wuu79.png

:lol: