Track Day at Dunsfold?

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
I mean, could it be done?

I've been to watch Top Gear, but i've always wanted to go round the test track just to see what its like.

It would also be awesome if the finalgear crew could meet up there:D

So, does anyone know, can it be done?

I mean, could it be done?

I've been to watch Top Gear, but i've always wanted to go round the test track just to see what its like.

It would also be awesome if the finalgear crew could meet up there:D

So, does anyone know, can it be done?

No, mainly because its a figure of 8 track.:lol:

yeah u can do it. i remember a while back seeing days in like astons and ferraris around the top gear track. think it was about ?200 for the day. think it was called 'drivers dream days'. not sure of the website though

Pistonheads had/are having a day there. No Suzuki Lianas though. As mentioned, because the track is a figure 8, you'd either have to use one of the short configurations (which would be boring) or stick to single car timed runs (which would be boring).

Pistonheads had/are having a day there. No Suzuki Lianas though. As mentioned, because the track is a figure 8, you'd either have to use one of the short configurations (which would be boring) or stick to single car timed runs (which would be boring).

Just like autocross, you could have two or three cars on course at a time, and no way in hell would it be boring. It would just take a few alert corner workers and an awareness from all involved.

i emailed a driving school that uses Dunsfold and received this:

''Thank you for your enquiry. Dunsfold Park is a private aerodrome and is closed to the public. Storm Driving school has an office on site and has negotiated use of certain areas of the track for training purposes. We pay DP on a per hour basis for this time. The fee is included in our course prices.''

so their we go lol

Whens the housing developement start there??

i just got another email saying:

''No one is allowed to drive around the top gear track! It is stricktly out of bounds. It is mainly used by Mercedes Maclaren for testing the SLR''.

And im not too sure HondaF1 at the moment.