Mafia v2.0

I'm pretty sure that MXM had the necessary four votes.

As for me, all I'm going to say is that if you lynch me, you broke the game.

Yeah MXM had the 4 votes. I don't know whether it counts if YF19pilot didn't declare it end of day.

It doesn't matter if he had them in the middlle. it's when the bigbossman declares end, then we string him up. Why are you both so anxious to kill him?

It's becoming more and more obvious what's going on here. First NAIDANAC A votes Jacobfox but changes his mind rather quickly and votes MXM. Then Peter3hg and Jacobfox jois him and vote MXM.

Vote Jacobfox

Yeah, Jacobfox seems very suspicious to me now. Not sure why, but after MXM he seems to be the most vocal in the thread. I'm not sure what MXM is... the fact that he's so vocal might mean he's mafia, but considering how obvious this is, wouldn't he make sure to shut up if he was a mafia in actual fact? If you are the first to post in the day and are so analytical, you can bet people will suspect you. So with that in mind:

Unvote, vote Jacobfox

So if Jacobox is so to say dead - who's next?
Peter3hg might be mafia. The two voiced themselves fast for killing MXM. Why do that? If he bothers them mafia could easily watch who we hang during the day, and then kill him during the night.
But if Jacobfox is not mafia - than who is? mafia could be Andy, MXM, and maybe A Canadian backwards. Then there is Shawn and myself and another person - we all could be mafia (obviously i'm not suspicious about me, becouse i know who I am:) ). So basiclly we are playing lotery here people.
Shall we go for it, or will someone change his mind and discuss and watch some more?
Speedlynching is not the answer now.

Hmm...tough call here, but the rules are rules. MXM was the first to have a majority vote, therefor he should be lynched.

However, there's too many of you jumping votes for me to simply ignore it, so you have two choices to make:

Double lynch or we go to night and reset the votes in the morning.

Double lynching is obvious, but how does the whole reseting_of_the_votes thing work?

I don't think we have a choice, we have to double lynch unfortunately. If we let it go to night we will end up with three townies/police vs. three Mafia. We won't stand a chance.

Double lynching is obvious, but how does the whole reseting_of_the_votes thing work?

Basically it'll cut to night with no one lynched, and you get to vote in the morning. Unfortunately, the scum will still beable to cast a vote to kill.

Wait, so double lynching means both are killed?
Do I get to decide as one of the potential victims too? :) Or do we get to vote or what is the process?

I don't think we have a choice, we have to double lynch unfortunately. If we let it go to night we will end up with three townies/police vs. three Mafia. We won't stand a chance.

And if we kill both, it will most likely be 2 vs. 2. Which one is better? Less to suspect of course, but less people to act too.

I don't think either sollution is necessary. Logically, for me at least, the one at the end of the day, with majority should be guilty. Its all a part of discussion. Its like in trial - the jury swings one way than the other, but the end decision counts, not the score in "halftime". So I'm saying - whoever has enough votes swings at the end of the day, whatever happens before that is of no consequence.

I don't think either sollution is necessary. Logically, for me at least, the one at the end of the day, with majority should be guilty. Its all a part of discussion. Its like in trial - the jury swings one way than the other, but the end decision counts, not the score in "halftime". So I'm saying - whoever has enough votes swings at the end of the day, whatever happens before that is of no consequence.

The end of the day is when a majority is reached however. The way I see it we shouldn't have a choice, the first to receive a majority is lynched. I don't think either of the two options YF19pilot has given is good for us unless we get very very lucky.

Just get on with the lynching/killing so I can join again :p

Oh snap. that means the town probably loses.
I think that the end of the day is when the moderator says so. There is no way to provoke someone to say or do something if you can't vote and unvote at will.
Whatever, lynch'em both, I feel lucky....