Question for G25 owners

stuntfreak

I bought my G25 few week ago. And i have this question does all your wheel have this free play in the center where there is no force back. errr i don't know how to explain but is when i turn the wheel abit it does not have force feedback it only comes in when i turn alot, is it a problem with my wheel ???

It has free play in the center when I'm not playing but once the game is loaded, I have resistance everywhere.

I always make sure to remove dead zones right away. Other than that, it is one of the very first wheels that went out on the market. So original drivers and hardware.

What game are you playing? I do agree that there is some on F1 Championship on PS3.

Also, I used to have a Logitech Driving Force, which had proper force feedback. But the G25 doesn't? Is it just the game or because it can't?

(By proper force feedback I mean so that if you say, hit a wall, it jerks around to tell you that you just have)

If it didn't, then everyone would flock back to the DFP wheel.

Trust me, it does have proper FFB and then some.

I'm playing TDU and LFS with it.

I tried the demo, but didn't like it. Yes the graphics are great, but the gameplay I found a little less than great. No, I haven't driven a real car (I've attempted, but my results were stalling) so that could halt my judgement.

What game are you playing? I do agree that there is some on F1 Championship on PS3.

Also, I used to have a Logitech Driving Force, which had proper force feedback. But the G25 doesn't? Is it just the game or because it can't?

(By proper force feedback I mean so that if you say, hit a wall, it jerks around to tell you that you just have)

speedtouch go into properties in the control panel for the wheel it has a little tester for the force feedback and has some senarios like wooden bridge.....etc.

I said PS3, not PC. Though I will be using it for PC soon enough.

speedtouch go into properties in the control panel for the wheel it has a little tester for the force feedback and has some senarios like wooden bridge.....etc.

i have that for my DF. wooden bridge made it unclamp itself from my desk and wobble around on the floor like a jellyfish :lol: