second car or bike?

Izari

Resident Forum Noob
Car(s)
330XI
debating on getting second car (convertible hopefully) or a bike...
considering car will be safer, but will be more expensive to buy(loan out) and to maintain ...
but bike is more dangerous and i still have not learn to ride :(

any ideas?

For the 10000 time, bikes are NOT dangerous! Buy a bike, learn to ride, ride within your abilities, you will never regret it!

They are, in an accident you will come off far worse on the bike. Accidents happen, even if they are not your fault.

There is a proposal, and I am not kidding, here that over 70 MPH technology is added to road going bikes so that their handle bars shake to prevent the rider going any faster. So the answer is get a car, a nice one, say an Atom, or Westfield or equivalent, all the fun of a bike all the safety of a car, and no helmet to wear!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/2007/03/motorcycle_safety.shtml#commentsanchor

For the 10000 time, bikes are NOT dangerous! Buy a bike, learn to ride, ride within your abilities, you will never regret it!

sure, untill they made a pothole in the middle of the street, or someone on a horse passed by and dropped sth, and you're on your face. and when you're lucky, you only have to pay 1000+$ to get new casings (best case scenario). if you aren't, add a 0 to cover your personal injuries

get an ATV! you can drive them in the dry, in the wet, in the frost, on the road, off the road, through the puddle, jump the puddle, and you can fall off, it's still on it's wheels

i love mine :D

(can you get them roadregistered in the US?)

Last edited:
How is that you are able to get a second car and you're only 21?

Again? Christ, grow a pair and decide for yourself instead of whining to us every 10 seconds.

There is a proposal, and I am not kidding, here that over 70 MPH technology is added to road going bikes so that their handle bars shake to prevent the rider going any faster. So the answer is get a car, a nice one, say an Atom, or Westfield or equivalent, all the fun of a bike all the safety of a car, and no helmet to wear!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/2007/03/motorcycle_safety.shtml#commentsanchor

Oh good, that'll decrease your chances of being in a serious accident when your handlbars start vibrating at high speeds automatically. Does England really suck that much? :tease:

And Atoms are surprisingly expensive: $35,000 for the automotive equivalent of an inside secret. Few people are going to be hardcore enough to shell out the equivalent of a WRX STi for a car that has pretty much nothing useful, so no posers here. Thankfully.

Last edited:
How is that you are able to get a second car and you're only 21?

ummm.. u live in bloomfield hills bro...
LOL thats like similar to my community...
u should know ...
;)

Sell your 330 and buy yourself a new car, MX5 would be a good choice since you want a convertible. You cant rely on mummy and daddy forever you know.

Yeah, but have you ever fallen out of a car? :p

So...get a car :D

There is a proposal, and I am not kidding, here that over 70 MPH technology is added to road going bikes so that their handle bars shake to prevent the rider going any faster.
Wow, the retarded politician behind that brain-dead proposal clearly hasn't the slightest clue about how a motorcycle works and what happens when things shake at high speeds (heck, I've never ridden a bike and I know better than that).

I was gonna post somthing here.... but there are about 900 things people wrote I just wanna WTF?!?! about. whatever...

http://img265.imageshack.**/img265/8499/laptoppuppyzv6.jpg

If bikes are as dangerous as they are made out to be they would be outlawed. But the last time I checked it's still legal to have one. Get a bike and have some fun.

if this was real life i'd f*cking punch u in the face
cuz no 1 pays for my cars, but me and i pay for insurance and gas as well
so stop trying to poke fun at some idea that isnt true
so shut the f*ck up

who cares where the f*ck i get the money ?
i can work 5 jobs or i can deal drugs or steal sh!t
this is a car forum and i pay for my sh!t myself so WTF???

Last edited:
if this was real life i'd f*cking punch u in the face
cuz no 1 pays for my cars, but me and i pay for insurance and gas as well
so stop trying to poke fun at some idea that isnt true
so shut the f*ck up

My mom sold my Z
lmao and I had to ship my rims back
she got me a 330xi fully loaded
though its not as sporty but its frigging awesome
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=14491

Wow, you and your mum must be the same person.

:roflmao: :canadian: :lmao:

That sums up this topic, kind of.