Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Trailer

Looks cool. I will most likely see it. The first movie had a very simple story but it was nice to look at. Lets hope this one is a tad better.

Looks like it might be pretty good. I haven't seen the first one, maybe i should. :p

I watched it for Jessica Alba. I wish I could marry her...but looks decent.

http://img207.imageshack.**/img207/7488/bm4844jessicaalbafantasnu7.jpg

;) ;) ;) :D

I thought the first one was terrible. They are making a sequel?

Dear Hollywood Studios,
In response to your whining about low movie attendance, please direct your attention to the following films: Fantastic 4 II, Almighty Evan (sequel to Almighty Bruce), and Van Wilder, Rise of Taj - a sequel to Van Wilder that does not even have the title character. I also would like to point out that theaters were once the one place you could go to get away from ads, but no more. Now we are subjected to TV style advertisements. I think I will stay home and rent movies on NetFlix to watch on my HDTV.

I thought the first one was terrible. They are making a sequel?

Quite a few people didn't think it was terrible. The film made quite a bit of money. That is why they are making a sequel. Remember, major films are made to make money. If you want to blame someone blame the people who bought tickets, such as myself. I didn't think it was so terrible. Simple story and such but it was nice to look at. Next one should be entertaining with the the Silver Surfer and Galactus.

I heard about the first one almost 2 years before it was released and i was so excited for it. Then i heard that it was dreadful...all that waiting for nothing!
Hopefully this wont suck, but i wouldnt bet on it

I heard about the first one almost 2 years before it was released and i was so excited for it. Then i heard that it was dreadful...all that waiting for nothing!
Hopefully this wont suck, but i wouldnt bet on it

Did you actually see the movie?

I didn't even bother with the first movie, but the silver surfer looks interesting. I was never into marvel comics tho, mostly DC and image, but I do love the spiderman movies.

I always thought the silver surfer was a good guy?

Did you actually see the movie?

no i didnt want to confirm my fears :p It got awful ratings, and too many people have told me that it was crap. And i could assume the same just from the trailers

no i didnt want to confirm my fears :p It got awful ratings, and too many people have told me that it was crap. And i could assume the same just from the trailers

Just watch it already. If you don't want to buy or rent it then download it. It really is not that bad.

Ya jetsetter I watched the first one just for her. O and if you pause it at the right time whe he opens the shower and shes there...you can see her bare breats. But the nipples are photoshopped out.

Ya jetsetter I watched the first one just for her. O and if you pause it at the right time whe he opens the shower and shes there...you can see her bare breats. But the nipples are photoshopped out.

Well, here is hoping we see more in the next film.:banana: :beer:

Just watch it already. If you don't want to buy or rent it then download it. It really is not that bad.
I used to love the Fantastic Four as a kid, i might download it this weekend

i will most likely go see this just for silver surfer. the first movie wasn't total crap but definitly not on par other comic book movies (except daredevil that was total shit)

Check out the Fantasticar that will be used in the movie:

http://img61.imageshack.**/img61/4192/1280fantasticarrj8.jpg

Yes, all that Dodge stuff is in the film. If you look at the trailer you can see it.

Yeah! Product placement FTW!!!

...except not. Ugh, seeing that Dodge badge on there makes me nauseous...did the Fantastic Four go to Auburn Hills and ask Dr. Z to create them the superest most awesomest car evAr?! :x

And before anyone else says it...that thang got a HEMI? God, now I just vomited all over my keyboard.