I want to hurt drive.

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
On their Video reviews section, in 'Battle of the Audis' Glenn Butler called Jez Spinks 'Jezza'.

I want to cut their heads off.

Drive is usually pretty garbage, their probably the most bias motoring website I know of. I mean sure it could be a coincidence that toyota and audi who both have prominant ads on their site always seem to get excellent reviews....
eg they criticised the v6 commodore for having a loud engine but then reviewing a camry v6 (cough aurion) they say the dynamics aren't very good but that doesn't matter for some reason.

That's not only the longest Audi ad i've ever seen; It's also the shittiest! I got to the word 'Lambah-Geeeni' and just had stop.

What are you doing watching this shit in the first place?:lol:

That's not only the longest Audi ad i've ever seen; It's also the shittiest! I got to the word 'Lambah-Geeeni' and just had stop.

What are you doing watching this shit in the first place?:lol:

This is what a certain lack of Top Gear does to you.. ;)

You know what? I have no clue.

their attempts at humor are painful to watch...

In their review of the 335i he critcised it for not being like an m car... wtf it isn't so why should it be like one

I'm not going to watch it. I might die from it.

their attempts at humor are painful to watch...

In their review of the 335i he critcised it for not being like an m car... wtf it isn't so why should it be like one

lol i was gonna say its not like an M car, because it isnt one anyway... whats the point in buying an M3 if the 335i is just like an M3? lol

drive.com.au constantely bang on about how nobody wants the commodore because it's a barge and so forth (but the toyota competitor is vastly superior, noting of course the massive toyota ad on their site)

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=38829&vf=2

"Holden?s VE Commodore sold nearly double the volume of the next-best-selling vehicle in April as 2007?s run of monthly records came to an end"

ooh, did it hurt reporting that one drive

Drive is the poo pile of Australian motoring journalism. They suck.

Motor and Wheels are much better:)

Drive.com.au are the guys who tried to do the Top Gear rip-off here in Australia. I don't read anything from them at all anymore.

The only thing worse than watching a scripted argument in a video... is watching a badly scripted arguement performed horribly in a video.

And I got to the point where all their machismo boiled over and they said "Let's take it to the road". Cut to a shot of them traveling less than 25mph down a road, in a line. Lame.

/and why would they try to compare two cars, in two different classes, for two different types of people....from the same company???:blink:
//deserves a: http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/921/retard4yx1.gif

If you really want to hurt drive, why not, Hurt their feelings. Write them the meanest letter you can write. Tell them everything that sucks about their show. They'll be crying about it for days.