Howard accused of genocide

Personally I think that aborigines should be subject to the same laws and standards that apply to non aborigines, after all the referendum was held to bridge the gap between aboriginals and non aboriginals, not to set aborigines as the dominant race.

Lemans GTR u talk a lot of shit offen but for once ur on the money :p

This raises the question... :

Why do all natives (indians, aborigines, samis, eskimos, the lot..) have issues with alcohol, unemployment and so on...

It probably has a great deal to do with us "settlers" way of treating them from back in the day up until now... But it's still strange why the situation is so similar wherever there are newcomers and natives at the same place.

Personally I think that aborigines should be subject to the same laws and standards that apply to non aborigines, after all the referendum was held to bridge the gap between aboriginals and non aboriginals, not to set aborigines as the dominant race.
It's pretty pathetic that such an opinion (which I agree on) even needs to be pointed out. We're in the same situation in Canada, where the aboriginals get free hand-outs and don't have to work a day in their lives if they don't want to.

Why do all natives (indians, aborigines, samis, eskimos, the lot..) have issues with alcohol, unemployment and so on...
That tends to happen when you have nothing to do all day but sit in front of the tube.

at least you don't have to subsidise special petrol that doesn't provide a high to stop them sniffing it