Forza Motorsport 2

I'd rather have overall a better model. Ever compared the Gallardos? Lightning is way better in Forza as well. Just everythings better. By far, IMO...
I can' really focus on minor stuff like some lights. Weren't you the guy who bickered about the wheel movement in TDU for 3 weeks or something?
Granted, the missing Airbrake on the SLR should have come before the glowing braking discs on normal road cars, but simply everything else...

DiuSee
how far are you? I don't know if I should swap engines in my 914 or just buy parts...

Dont do anything to it, there is a manufactorer's race where you have to keep it stock!!!! hope i'm not too late if i am :lol:
Oddly I'm actually racing my 914/6 in that specific race

Last edited:
I can' really focus on minor stuff like some lights. Weren't you the guy who bickered about the wheel movement in TDU for 3 weeks or something?

:| Definitely wasn't me.

I just don't like the way the cars look, I'll stop there.

So, Amazon shipped my copy today. Hopefully i'll have it tomorrow, with plenty of time to enjoy it over the weekend. Long story on the Amazon thing, let's just say it ends with me having two copies, and $20 in Amazon credit.

Dont do anything to it, there is a manufactorer's race where you have to keep it stock!!!! hope i'm not too late if i am :lol:
Oddly I'm actually racing my 914/6 in that specific race

I didn't touch it, ended up getting an VX220 and added performance stuff to it...2 points out of A class. But after you mod somethign you can always change it back to stock with no cost. Just select stock performance for it in the buying stuff.

Very pretty tracks.. only gripe is that textures for the road don't load fast enough on mine, so I get a transparent road.

10:12 for the entire Nurburgring with a Pontiac Solstice (stock).

Just a fast photo from laguna seca;

I know, but you can mod a better car with the money you'll save.

Uhuh. Thats embarrassing.

Yeah thats possible. What difficulty do you have it on?

I don't remember what that means. What do you have for; racing line, abs, tcs, sts, ai skill, auto/manual.... ?

I don't remember what that means. What do you have for; racing line, abs, tcs, sts, ai skill, auto/manual.... ?
Off, Off, Off, Off, Hard, Manual, Simulation (damage), Simulation (Tire wear).

Surprisingly, the AI is harder on easy than it is on Simulation.. They like to drive side by side all the time and block you from passing.

Quiky you must be an amazing driver...I cannot beat them by 2 seconds when I have a better car.

Damn I should have taken a picture of what I got when I beat Vauxhall VX220 (B Class) with my VW GTI MKv (D400 class) And I beat them by a good 20 seconds, but it was on Medium AI not Hard.

And maybe I could upload this picture file on ohhhh... PhyreFile!

so far i love the game. but good lord do i hate the "you have been bumped off the track so you loose all your power" penalty. i understand why it exists i just wish there was a way for the game to tell the difference between me driving a clean line and getting knocked off the track by an AI player and somone trying to cheat

Has the difference between the normal and the collectors edition been discussed? How many addons are we talking about? Like 10-20 cars or just a couple...