"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

MJOLNIR battle armour > bigger bullet

halo.jpg

Last edited:
404 Error > Xbox error
[URL=http://imageshack.**][IMG]http://img501.imageshack.**/img501/9669/19404errorsz6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Toy_Electric_Auto_Pistol.jpg

Gun and blind rage > error (and computer, for that matter)

Taken from this site:
* Customer: "About time too. Are you a real person?"
* Tech Support: "Yes sir, how can I help you?"
* Customer: "I moved some stuff I don't use to the trash and deleted the trash, and now I'm getting all sorts of %&*#ing errors. What are you going to do about it? You've got an accent, haven't you?"
* Tech Support: "Yes sir, I'm in Ireland."

It became apparent that the customer, in his wisdom, had destroyed the Windows registry and deleted just about everything he needed to run Windows.

* Tech Support: "Sir, I believe we will have to reload your system with its original operating system, as you are presently unable to get into your system due to the necessary files being deleted. Unfortunately you will lose anything added since you purchased the system. Shall I walk you through the reload sir?"
* Customer: "You mean I paid $2,000 dollars, and I have to reload this myself?" (rants for fifteen minutes, makes death threats and references to being supported by a third world country) "*&@$ing reload! I'll give you a reload!"

Bang! Bang!

* Tech Support: "Sir, is everything all right?"
* Customer: "Sure is. I just blew the $#%&ing thing to bits with my shotgun you *$@%ing &*%$er."
* Tech Support: (taking a satisfying long breath) "Sir, I would like to advise you at this point that gunshot damage is not covered under the terms and conditions of your warranty. May I suggest a servicer in your locality to assist in the reassembly of your machine?"
* Customer: "$%!# you."

I dissolved into fits of laughter.

Last edited:
Glaucome(Nickname: silent thief of sight) > Sight

Glaucoma1.jpg

only being able to drive 80KMH on an empty autobahn > Empty autobahn

sign178-250.gif

Roadworks_Germany_A9.jpg

bus_lane.jpg

Bus lane > motorway

^ Hahahaha. That seems to be the last time a bus actually went on the M4 Bus lane. Oh, and for those not from the UK, the numberplate on that Fiesta at the front, is a D reg. Which means it comes from 1986.

Oh and,

Clarkson > Bus Lane.

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

Oh, and Yes, I do know how easy that is to beat.

For example, in how fast they've been on Top Gear...

:hammond: > :may: > :clarkson:

Speed you call yourself a car enthusiast. That Fiesta in front is a Mk4. That model debuted in 1995. Plus there is a Mondeo or 2 in there.

Had a lovely picture of a greyhound race to put up but beat again.

Damn you for pointing out my weaknesses! So that makes it an 'N'. But it isn't. Look at it, zoomed up, it could be an 'n', but they never used lower case letters. It makes no sense :?

Anyways... I decided to beat Hammond, because he was the one who went fastest. Yeah, sorry, but it had to be done.

Puncture > Hammond

punctures.jpg

Last edited:
*uses BF1942 logic*
Spanner> Mine

Edit: Ack, stupid moment... Found the image got the link, utterly forgot about. I can't brain today, I have dumb.

Last edited: