Do you have a 'myspace' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myspace has massive potential as a social networking site.
Unfortunately, the fact that myspace is so terribly constructed in every way and the majority of people on myspace are the "look at me!" folks ruins what myspace could be.

I do have a myspace, but I hardly ever use it, other than to keep in contact with people I wouldn't normally get to talk to in person, which isn't that often.

Social networking sites seem to have the same problem as bars. They seem like a great place to go to and can be a lot of fun, but the only real reason to go there is the people. And if the people are idiots who crave drama and have nothing meaningful to say, then there's no reason to be a part of that scene.

I wish a mod would just lock this one up, as I said earlier (in all caps) we have other threads that discuss this.

I've never understood why people are so over the top in their hatred of myspace. You don't like it and unless you go onto the site its not bothering you. So what's the big deal? :dunno:

I've never understood why people are so over the top in their hatred of myspace. You don't like it and unless you go onto the site its not bothering you. So what's the big deal? :dunno:

Because people stop other means of communication when they start using MySpace. I prefer to use email because it's (fairly) private and quick. For my 'tard friends, they want me to post messages on their MySpace page. F*ck that. Plus I think the whole idea shows how superficial some people can be..."I've got 342 friends, I'm so popular on the internets!"

No Myspace, no YouTube Acc, no Flickr and so on. I don't want my personal Data to be collected throughout the whole Web...

Myspace and facebook are rubbish. You are voluntarily destroying your own privacy by using them. Also, they are usually used by unemployed loosers who are desparate for human contact.

Do you have a myspace?

no no no no no no no no and no! i hate myspace. i hate the way people fill their pages with rubbish. just make your own freakin website! please close this thread :nazilock:

I never knew you hated me enough to track every single post I make, but thats off topic so can a mod come and lock this thread up, not just for me, but also for the other members of this forum that want this thread closed, unless of course you want to start another mindless flame war, which I'm sure most of you would not.

Woo hoo flamewar...or not.
Somebody plz lock this fucker.

My post wasn't intended to bash on some1, but I honestly think privacy is gone in some of those Networks.

I actually do have a page on MySpace. My teen-age cousins use it to communicate more than any other means, so it's the only way I really keep in touch with them. A while ago I got bored and changed my layout and all that.

Really I just use the page and my blog space as a way to keep in touch with old friends and post videos and crap I don't want to loose.

About the privacy thing: I have not entered any personal information, even if you searched for my real name you would not find my profile. I also have not entered any school I have attended. I am just another faceless digital un-person.

THIS IS A REPOST AND IN THE WRONG SECTION.
Please use the search function before you make a thread. This is at least the tenth time a new useless myspace thread has been made.

I wish a mod would just lock this one up, as I said earlier (in all caps) we have other threads that discuss this.

Woo hoo flamewar...or not.
Somebody plz lock this fucker.

Not having much luck are you :lol:

I had a myspace for a few days, because some nut signed up for one using my email address. :roll:

Facebook >> myspace, especially now that they've opened up their API and let people make their own apps for it.

report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif

report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif

report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif
report.gif

That image will let the mods know there is a topic to be reviewed..

USE IT!

report.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.