The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Holy crap, I saw a pair of those on a Harley on my way to work the other day.
harley-ocean-1-lg.jpg

Looked almost exactly like that. wtf, that can't be good for your "bad to da bone" street kred now can it? :?

Also, note the Jesus fish.

Those setups are frequently used for riders with disabilities so they can still ride a motorcycle.

Even with the training wheels (and despite the fact that its a Harley) I still think that looks better than those stupid Goldwing trikes. Just man up and get a proper bike will you? I wish they still made motorcycles with sidecars because those look really cool.

Even with the training wheels (and despite the fact that its a Harley) I still think that looks better than those stupid Goldwing trikes. Just man up and get a proper bike will you? I wish they still made motorcycles with sidecars because those look really cool.

Sidecar bikes tend to be dangerous to ride. The bike can be specifically built to handle a sidecar but then it affects how it does when the sidecar is detached. A bike relies on the lean to corner because of the gyroscopic effect of the spinning wheels. Sidecars prevent that lean from happening and can cause crashes by understeer or by lifting a tire up (usually the sidecar or the rear wheel).

There are still companies that make sidecar configurations, and even some small shops that build replicas of bikes from WWII or the 20s and 30s.

i've seen bikes with sidecars that could lean and i don't mean with the sidecar sticking out in the air. :p

There have been a couple models built with such mechanisms, but you can't detach the sidecar and all those joints add weight. They never really caught on.

I want to know what this thing is like to ride.

piaggio3a.jpg

While we're on this subject, and because its the funny picture thread:

http://img79.imageshack.**/img79/6387/biketoon1jq6.jpg

A sign we saw Saturday.

DSC00615.jpg

God bless Britain.

I couldn't even begin to explain.. :lol: It's local slang and basically means 'Oh Yeahh..'

Bostin' 8)

Really...I looked all over the can for something to tell me what it was, to no avail. They could have been a bit more descriptive.

Ah so that's what happened to Clarkson's Lightning lawn ornament! His wife must have picked up a can of that and presto! No more aircraft. :p

Really...I looked all over the can for something to tell me what it was, to no avail. They could have been a bit more descriptive.
It's good stuff... often used in the automotive industry. Just don't let it come into contact with your skin. It burns. <_<