I would love to see Vicki race against Sabine.

TommySVT

Car(s)
98 Contour SVT and 92 Camaro RS
Maybe a timed lap around a track and it doesn't have to be the Nurburgring. I think it would be pretty cool.

I just started watching the show since Series 10 so I'm not sure if it was done yet or not. :)

Never been done.

As for the track, it couldn't be Nordschleife. Sabine's faster than anyone round it.

Never been done.

As for the track, it couldn't be Nordschleife. Sabine's faster than anyone round it.

I figured that Sabine has the track memorized. Another track would be great.

I think it would be a cool segment.

what a misleading thread :mad:, i read "I would love to see Vicki" and concluded the second half was "Take her shirt off"

Last edited:
^ :lol: Unlucky Ottobon.

And for this, It would never be done. There is no current connection between 5th Gear and Sabine, so if they did feature her on the show, they would get so much stick for simply copying Top Gear. Even more than they already do.

^ :lol: Unlucky Ottobon.

And for this, It would never be done. There is no current connection between 5th Gear and Sabine, so if they did feature her on the show, they would get so much stick for simply copying Top Gear. Even more than they already do.

They can have pretty much any guest they want, Sabine is in no way restricted to appearing on TG.

what a misleading thread :mad:, i read "I would love to see Vicki" and concluded the second half was "Take her shirt off"

Weirdo, you'd like to see that apart from that obnoxious Tobias guy??!
Sabine would win anywhere, and if you watched the last ep from Dmotor, Sabine looks mighty good in the end part. And not only for a Motoring Presenter / Race Driver...

Weirdo, you'd like to see that apart from that obnoxious Tobias guy??!
Sabine would win anywhere, and if you watched the last ep from Dmotor, Sabine looks mighty good in the end part. And not only for a Motoring Presenter / Race Driver...

As much of a fan as I am of Vicki, Sabine would comfortably win.

Yeah, I'm sure your right about Sabine beating Vicki. I was hoping for some girl on girl racing.

Maybe Tiff vs. Sabine. :blink:

:lol: Sadly I thought the same thing just to be disappointed. :mad:

Tiff vs Sabine????
Tiff for sure. no doubt.

I want a three round match between sabine and vicki.
race on the track.
cat fight afterwards for honours.
then a mud wrestle in the pub while I tuck into my dinner.

sabine would win but its not about who wins, its about the showman ship.

Well both of them don't have alot of racing experience, when compared to more notable racing drivers. When comparing their records though, Sabine seems to have a better looking one. I would go for her. Anyways, I do agree that it would be an interesting and fun segment, if it was filmed right.

Sabine would thrash her.....easily.

Sabine would give Tiff a run for his money I reckon.

HOLD ON a second there.
sabine VS Tiff.
yes she is pretty good in a mini van around the N?rburgring but tiff had stint as an F1 driver.

Im voting Stig, tiff, then jason. then sabine, then vicki, then jeremy, then hammond, james, top gear dog... then after all of them we have tom and johnny.

Im voting Stig, tiff, then jason. then sabine, then vicki, then jeremy, then hammond, james, top gear dog... then after all of them we have tom and johnny.

:lol: That actually sounds about right, but perhaps the Stig and Tiff switched (hard to tell).

:lol: That actually sounds about right, but perhaps the Stig and Tiff switched (hard to tell).

Switched as in TIGG and STIFF???

:lol:

would be good if they would have an inaugural race of the presenters....
on a track a bit bigger than the top gear track and in a worthy car of some sort. Everyone having the exact same car.

Get the friendly duels between Tiff and Clarkson again... like they used to do in the old days..
I remember in the old Clarkson DVD's... TIFF and Clarkson having a bash in BMW's and stuff... great times.

i like the idea and I would like to see it, but I think that most people here would complain that 5G once again ripped it off TG..