Random Thoughts....

In firefox I can just right-click it and choose "save as"... Great picture indeed!

Where was this picture taken from? Satellite or Shuttle/ISS?

Wow! What a beautiful picture.

BTW UK'ers I need to settle an argument, the Queen appoints the PM right? if need be can she un-appoint him? what are her other official powers?

So the flight for the first leg in my trip to San Francisco (BAH to LHR) was canceled, and I was re-routed through Frankfurt. Also, German keyboards are weird.

So the flight for the first leg in my trip to San Francisco (BAH to LHR) was canceled, and I was re-routed through Frankfurt. Also, German keyboards are weird.

But zey are more efficient!

BTW UK'ers I need to settle an argument, the Queen appoints the PM right? if need be can she un-appoint him? what are her other official powers?

I think the final decision rests with her yes. She does have the power to remove them - it happened to Gough Whitlam who was the Australian PM back in the 70s.

I just got a Mechanical Engineering workterm with Petro-Canada! Fuck yeah, I love oil!! Everyone go drive around and burn as much oil as possible. Fuck the environment. I love you dirty dirty oil money!

I just got a Mechanical Engineering workterm with Petro-Canada! Fuck yeah, I love oil!! Everyone go drive around and burn as much oil as possible. Fuck the environment. I love you dirty dirty oil money!

Good place to work in! Well done!

My PhD thesis just got accepted today! Woo-hoo!

One more exclamation mark!

First day on the job, ask for a raise. You filthy bastards are taking our money anyway. <_<:p

So that we use it all up and you'll be out of job? :p

Good stuff anyway! Plenty of money in that industry.

So that we use it all up and you'll be out of job? :p

Good stuff anyway! Plenty of money in that industry.

That's an understatement. I've actually been here a few days (only now getting internet access on their system), but it really hit me when I started to see the amounts of money thrown around like it was nothing. 6 and 7 figures for minor projects that may not even lead anywhere.

:hmm:P. Andersson came by Finland. Now threathens our President with letters, something about fur, and is looking to open stripbars here called Lapland. Is this good or bad?