Formula 1 - Grand Prix du Canada 2007

tifosi

Car(s)
BMW E60 M5
I took a bunch of pictures from the F1 race from Montreal. Just managed to finish process them yesterday. Here are a few that turned out better than the rest.

Cool cars I saw from the weekend

Great pics! I'm so jealous. Were you one of the safety workers or did you just get some kind of pass?

Some great photographs, thank you very much for these. Wish mine from the CCWS @ PIR were half as good :X

Great photos. Interesting one of all the BMW's in a row there. Did you get any of Kubica's crash seeing as you were on that corner?

I had my camera ready when Ralf went over Rubens in Melbourne a few years back, but took my camera away to watch him fly instead of shooting some pics :(

What happened to that F430 challenge? It looks quite scarred...

I think F1's safety car is the nicest Safety Car out of any motorsport category.

Awesome photos mate, great spot to watch the GP.

Were you in that grandstand position during the race? And did you see the Kubica crash unfold?

I was actually in the grand stand right in front of the crash! I was so close to the crush that some of the debris and dusts knocked up by the crash actually flew onto the stand!

I got a pretty good view of the crush, but it happened too fast, I didn't react soon enough to take my camera out to capture the event.:wall:

Last edited:
Not crush, CRASH.

I know the feeling mate, I was kicking myself when Ralf went airborne and I didnt have my camera ready!!