Forza Motorsport 2

Could do never give that a thought, tuning I can't seem to get to grips with. Sport is something I just put on the end to make it sound like a proper model. How much is that going to cost me?

Ok how much will you give me to recycle your junk. It is rough means I would have another car to sieve though which I can't sell because no1 wants crap in there garage I on the other hand and because you are a friend would put up with the hardship just gonna cost ya.
HAHA.

Sure thing np's. Whats your profit margin on something like that. It stands to reason that it took time and effort to come up with the design so what kind of back hander you looking for?

Usually if i'm just selling the car back to you, the lowest profit I can make is 5000cr, but i'll do the calculations then I'll put it on the market when you're also online.

Ok how much will you give me to recycle your junk. It is rough means I would have another car to sieve though which I can't sell because no1 wants crap in there garage I on the other hand and because you are a friend would put up with the hardship just gonna cost ya.
HAHA.

How can you possibly make the Lingenfelter good? :blink:

Its..... rubbish.

would you lend it to me :) and then i'll give it back to you

... a few parts short :lol:

I have one more question while im waiting for the game, its really been bugging me today, so if somebody could check it out that would be great

In the old game the Lotus Elise always felt rather sluggish to me, it ran great times, but never really "felt" fast, hell the miata more dangerous, has any of this changed, because in real life the elise is a absolute animal, but it felt all docile and weak in FM1

no need to start FM1, just tell me if the elise is a ball, or if its a bore

I have one more question while im waiting for the game, its really been bugging me today, so if somebody could check it out that would be great

In the old game the Lotus Elise always felt rather sluggish to me, it ran great times, but never really "felt" fast, hell the miata more dangerous, has any of this changed, because in real life the elise is a absolute animal, but it felt all docile and weak in FM1

no need to start FM1, just tell me if the elise is a ball, or if its a bore

The 240 feels ok for me...

"freaking sweet awesome" ok or just "well its better then sitting on a nail" type ok

that sounds promising :), thank you!

the elise just felt floaty and somewhat sluggish for its speed, more like it had awesome tires but the suspension (nomatter what) just didn't really do its job well

rented the game because i got impatient waiting for online provider

a few things a hate about the game besides the few missing tracks (but if downloadable content does happen then thats no real big deal) First off the lack of ingame music, but its no big deal as i have a radio that i can just turn on and listen to. What really bugs me was the beeps and bells used at the menus and starting, in particular i hate how they tried to make the start of the races sound more like the GT serious, happily they atleast included a volume bar for this.

but actually its all good so far, the little changes are really nice i actually, and the car selection is pretty awesome, alot of cars that i remember seeing on TopGear and wanting to drive are in a game :)!!! as well the elise does feel great, altough it may be possible i was just downing FM1 for no reason

anyways, now all i have to do is figure out how not to crash so much! all my cars look like they have been to a demolition derby :(!!

If you start with the slow ones, it should be fine... Later on, a second can make the difference in a 8 lap race...