The Stig finally revealed?

The second, look at what happened when Perry McCarthy was found out to be the black Stig. If Collins is indeed revealed to be the Stig, then it wouldn't be surprising for him to be "killed off" in the next series and replaced with someone else, ending with us again throwing theories as to who it is.

Bout time they hired American Muscle!! I nominate Rhys Millen.

They should just get Schumacher, he has nothing to do now anyway...

ive got nothing to do either, im up for it.

''Ben Collins (born February 13, 1977) is a single seater and sports car driver from Bristol, England.'' american muscle? ;) he is a brit, but he was/is a nascar driver.

:|

Ooooh-kay, so, I think it's about time the Top Gear Producers hired some American drivers. Stop pritting around the bush.

Here's where the stig was on the weekend - Goodwood - helping out captain caveman by the looks of it!

stig.jpg

Here's where the stig was on the weekend - Goodwood - helping out captain caveman by the looks of it!

stig.jpg

that's a slag brother, not captain caveman :p

I reckon the Stig is different people as well. Because of different driving styles. Some cars are driven on oversteer, some are a lot neater.

The problem with using several people for the "Stig job" is that the lap times would be very un-even.

They have been using more than one stig.. There has atleast been 3 different White Stigs..

It will be Earth Stig, His overalls will have the map of the world on it.

^And he will be really slow?