What music do you drive with?

Depends on my mood.

Generally its metal, car cd's with mainly European metal. Occasionally I like to throw in something different, particularly if I'm driving in the city or have friends in the car (I maintain an open policy, you can change the music in my car but only use the selection in my cd case), in which case it would likely be soft trance for background music. Latest trance disc is Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise 4.

Snow Patrol, My Chemical Romance, Fallout Boy, Linkin Park, Metallica, Audioslave.......etc. Pretty much any varient of rock music

The Stooges, MC5, Sonic's Rendezvous Band, Rolling Stones, Kyuss, Danko Jones, Metallica, Kreator, The Misfits, Hellacopters, Turbonegro...and many more

Last edited:
Eurobeat, Soundtracks, Classical Music....whatever floats my boat.

Right now, i'm playing the soundtrack to Enthusia in my car. Just i gotta be careful when i'm playing Theme to Enthusia.

YOUTUBE!

Kindly ignore the crap-tastic AMV and listen to the partial song clip.

Despite visions of crappy mobile suits flying about, I can only think of cars for two reasons;

1) I've played Enthusia, fun game.

2) It reminds me too much of this:
[youtube]Fo9CJlQyLL4[/youtube]

Usually to whatever is on the radio, but once I get my ass organised and find myself a 3.5mm jack>cassette adapter, i'm going to start listening to my collection of mainly rock/metal on ma creative zen. You know, like Queen, Dungen, Doobie Brothers :)whistle:), Opeth, David Bowie, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Children of Bodom, and so on and so forward.

Last edited:
when i am driving listen almost exclusivly to EDM (at home it's much more random). Mostly Hardcore, Upfront Hardcore although i do enjoy the occasional Breakbeat or DnB mix thrown in for good measure. However i keep a CD book of random music i enjoy so that my friends who don't like EDM can listen to something they like more.

90% of the time, I listen to opera or classical type music. The other 10% I'm driving our Grand Am which doesn't have a CD player.

any rock music that will make me really angry...

My iPod has everything one could have randomizing, but for me it doesn't get any better then AC/DC and Metallica when they come on.8)

Despite visions of crappy mobile suits flying about, I can only think of cars for two reasons;

[youtube]

Kaido Battle had better music than Shotouku Battle.

[YOUTUBE]EPZXSoYGkfY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GE3fDy0Hpaw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]xbZ80b_cBb4[/YOUTUBE]

Of course, nothing compares to the music of Wangan Midnight. The Eurobeat of Initial D get's kinda bad after abit.

[youtube]z2EaU1DZZ3s[/youtube]

Last edited:
Kaido Battle had better music than Shotouku Battle.

Yes, but I really hated the way the cars handled in that one. RWDs didn't want to do anything, cars would start gripping too early, and anything mid-engined was garunteed to spin out. I only played it a little (visiting my brother), but it the handling seemed like it could use some tweeking.

But to bring this back to music, occasionally I'll listen to the Ace Combat 5 soundtrack...well, not when I'm driving, but studying maybe. Great soundtrack.

Dimmu Borgir ffs!

When I'm driving my dad's Lotus Esprit V8...I just listen to the engine...no music needed, but for everyday driving in my Mini...I listen to ATB (and everything like that with a great beat). I never listen to the radio.

:drool: I LOVE the sound of the C5 in that intro. It's the perfect sounding engine IMO. Just enough of that rumble of an American V8 with a hint of Ferrari scream on the top.

As of late, Blood Sugar, by Pendulum, DnB has been helpin the guy I drive with lately, until he got busted speeding.

:drool: I LOVE the sound of the C5 in that intro. It's the perfect sounding engine IMO. Just enough of that rumble of an American V8 with a hint of Ferrari scream on the top.

That CWEST Corvette is actually a C4, not a C5. I forget if there's a C5 in the game, but that Corvette is a hell of a drive when you win it.

I listen to very different music, depending on the mood like David Bowie, Teddy Pendergrass, Sly and the Familiy Stone, Guns'n' Roses, old Metallica, almost all oldschool rap, Rammstein...or whatever is on the radio- mostly shite.