Weed Smokers

Anyone play Wii while baked? I did for the first time last night, I just kept laughing at the funny characters and music.

Helps when you have no friends.:p

Well, from what I've been able to gather from 70s socialrealistic television dramas, most people in Finland drink because they have no friends. :p

Just kidding.

Though, just a matter of time till you make a comedy called "The Sauna Massacre". Something like that.

:p

I don't know of many 11 year old kids doing coke...at 11 years old, I was in 5th grade and no one knew what drugs really even were.

I don't, I was just asking Momentum 57 if he said he did because I remember him posting it, but I wasn't sure if he was joking or serious, oh and um my previous post stated that I do not use any substance, smoke or drink alcohol.

Well I live in the netherlands...so i don't care bout the rules :p

the coffeeshop is 5 minutes walking distance, i smoke a nice joint every once in a while...and what am i doing when of the world...listening to music playing racegames on my PS2, watching series or sitting playing poker with friends

^ How often is 'once in a while'? :p

Amsterdam is one of the cities I'd most like to visit. Not just for the smoke though.

I don't, I was just asking Momentum 57 if he said he did because I remember him posting it, but I wasn't sure if he was joking or serious, oh and um my previous post stated that I do not use any substance, smoke or drink alcohol.

My point was this, do you know of any 11 year olds that do coke? The first time I heard of anyone, I was acquainted with, doing drugs was probably 9th grade.

Marihuana... mmmmm

As the migranes I get from alcohol are getting worse as I grow older I'd love to smoke a joint every now and then. But alas I seem to be living in a drug vacuum and do not know of any way to acquire said substance. And then they keep telling us that drugs are everywhere... (oh yeah, where?)

Oh, you'd go to the Red Light District?

:tease:

mmap: They are. Sure, you won't find it openly sold on the streets in a small city, would be way to risky. But I assure you, if you know the right people, you could get weed without much trouble. Doesn't matter where you live, as long as you live in the western world, or somewhere else where people do use the shit.

I've never smoked weed, but if I felt for it, I could get some pretty good stuff in half an hour.

You might know who smokes in your community, contact them. They'll probably rip you off, but it'll still make you high, I guess.

Last edited:
Ahh the drug thread lol...

Well as for weed, I've been stoned a few times. It's good for a couple hours, you laugh and watch your mates do some stupid shit. No hangover is a big advantage aswell...nothing is better for relaxation.

My drug of choice is, and always will be, ecstacy. I do it once every few months (best friends birthdays) and the euphoria is amazing. It's becoming very fashionable in Sydney though, which sucks, because you get a bunch of teeny-boppers who cant handle a beer going psychotic in clubs. I'm in it for the music. Guys, if you think weed makes music sound good, get some MDMA in you and see what happens...

And you know all this drugs are bad bullshit? It's bullshit. Everything in moderation. I'm doing a double degree at respectable uni (in commerce and business admin), I achieved a 92 UAI (for those who know what one is)...

My point, is that for all those who fear drugs, don't. Naturally I respect people's decision not to use, as long as they don't judge me, but for fucks sake...if you have some willpower and common sense, nothing beats the experience of an illicit substance.

I don't want to encourage people, but a good high from a good E should be on everyone's top 10 things to do before you die...yes it's that good lol.

My point was this, do you know of any 11 year olds that do coke? The first time I heard of anyone, I was acquainted with, doing drugs was probably 9th grade.

No, well not that I know of anyway, but come to think of it there have been attempted kidnappings in my city though.

Well, from what I've been able to gather from 70s socialrealistic television dramas, most people in Finland drink because they have no friends. :p

Just kidding.

Though, just a matter of time till you make a comedy called "The Sauna Massacre". Something like that.

Welcome to the world of stereotypes. How is you fishing boat doing?

:mrgreen:
Ahh the drug thread lol...

Well as for weed, I've been stoned a few times. It's good for a couple hours, you laugh and watch your mates do some stupid shit. No hangover is a big advantage aswell...nothing is better for relaxation.

My drug of choice is, and always will be, ecstacy. I do it once every few months (best friends birthdays) and the euphoria is amazing. It's becoming very fashionable in Sydney though, which sucks, because you get a bunch of teeny-boppers who cant handle a beer going psychotic in clubs. I'm in it for the music. Guys, if you think weed makes music sound good, get some MDMA in you and see what happens...

And you know all this drugs are bad bullshit? It's bullshit. Everything in moderation. I'm doing a double degree at respectable uni (in commerce and business admin), I achieved a 92 UAI (for those who know what one is)...

My point, is that for all those who fear drugs, don't. Naturally I respect people's decision not to use, as long as they don't judge me, but for fucks sake...if you have some willpower and common sense, nothing beats the experience of an illicit substance.

I don't want to encourage people, but a good high from a good E should be on everyone's top 10 things to do before you die...yes it's that good lol.

So your not scared that you might get caught ? I mean you never know the police might come charging in the club and get you arested

Welcome to the world of stereotypes. How is you fishing boat doing?

I love stereotypes! :)

Please see my rank. :p

We had a boat for fishing, mostly for the kitty, but just sold it for 40 grand.

Further, you could refer to skies, which I am really bad on, or perhaps the fact that most of us are more afraid of customs officers than terrorists.

Marihuana... mmmmm

As the migranes I get from alcohol are getting worse as I grow older I'd love to smoke a joint every now and then. But alas I seem to be living in a drug vacuum and do not know of any way to acquire said substance. And then they keep telling us that drugs are everywhere... (oh yeah, where?)

would love it if it were a little less available tbh
i think i haven't been out of weed in 3 years. i always end getting new one before the old one is gone :?

and as i just came back from rock werchter yesterday, i still kinda feel stoned from 4 days at about 10 joints/day :blink:

there should change sth in my life...so i can ease down a bit...i'd love that
but it's impossible in the group of friends i'm now, there's only one (1) of my friends who doesn't smoke weed

^ That sucks bone... I sometimes feel like I do it too much and need a break. Plus if you're doing it so much doesn't that drastically lessen the effects of weed on your body? You build up such a tolerance to pot... all it does is make your spend more money on it and get less high off it.

^ That sucks bone... I sometimes feel like I do it too much and need a break. Plus if you're doing it so much doesn't that drastically lessen the effects of weed on your body? You build up such a tolerance to pot... all it does is make your spend more money on it and get less high off it.

i completely feel the same

i'd love to be stoned again like in the early days. but it's impossible to get that effect again :(

^ Yup, I don't think I'll ever be as stoned as the first few times. In fact not even my first two times were that memorable... it really kicked in the third time I ever did it. I was stroned for the whole day if I remember right.

I wonder though, will your tolerance not return to baseline if you don't smoke for a long time? Like a year or two?

^ Yup, I don't think I'll ever be as stoned as the first few times. In fact not even my first two times were that memorable... it really kicked in the third time I ever did it. I was stroned for the whole day if I remember right.

I wonder though, will your tolerance not return to baseline if you don't smoke for a long time? Like a year or two?

this is an interesting read in regard to habitual use and tolerence

this is an interesting read in regard to habitual use and tolerence

although a hard read, that's one great article

but although it's a scientific research, i can't agree completely.
what they say about the tolerance, that you have to smoke less to get higher, and once you're on a certain level, you can smoke anything you want, you won't get any higher (or stoneder), is completely true.

but they say it isn't addictive at all. i say it isn't for the body, but i say it is for the mind.
if you smoke every day, and one day you don't, by the time it's evening, everyting will be aggitating you, you'll be acting like someone who has severe ADHD, and you'll have a headache.
1 hit - and all the symptoms are gone. i think that's addiction :(
but, that being said, be (a little bit) strong for a week, and they'll be gone as well