Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition

eLIX

Car(s)
Audi A4 Avant
Owned by some Russian guy that lives in Dubai.
Rumours say it has 1200hp

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-5.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-1.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-3.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-4.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-8.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-9.jpg

More pictures here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6373429
And here a little info: http://www.zercustoms.com/news/Bugatti-Veyron-Pegaso-Edition.html

I thought Pegaso went out of business in the 90s?

Nevertheless, this guy has the #1 plate in Dubai, i.e. the richest of the rich. WOW! :?

That's a beautiful colour scheme!

hes a russian guy who lives [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] in burj al arab [only 7 Star hotel in the world]. he hangs out with/works with sheikhs as far as i know. his collection of cars are the following (correct me if im wrong - and im sure there are some i havent mentioned): red on white pegaso edition bugatti veyron (plate C 1), white mclaren mercedes slr special edition (plate F 12), yellow pagani zonda F (plate F 13), white maybach 62, black benz G55, red ferrari f430, white lambo murcielago, a 760, a hummer H2 and probly loads more...

the owner of this veyron, however, is an exception...he apparently offered 55 million dirhams [4.8 Millionen Euro] for the plates C 1 - 12 to all the emirates, and the only emirate which accepted the offer was fujairah. hence the plate fujairah, C 1.

btw he is not russian he is from ukraine , but since everyone says he is russian i just go with the flow ... but in fact he is from urkaine

After reading all the scraps of information in those links.....how does one accumulate that much money?? LIVING in the Burj Al Arab and driving a specially modifed Veyron to the mall......

that is probably the most classy car I've ever seen....

@ ahpadt: Time to schedule an appt. with the optometrist.

I bet it does 408km/h :)

After reading all the scraps of information in those links.....how does one accumulate that much money?? LIVING in the Burj Al Arab and driving a specially modifed Veyron to the mall......

Founding the next Microsoft or Wal-Mart would do it.

Russia has a huge amount of millionaires (and a lot of really poor people) a lot of people got really rich off the collapse of the soviet union (state owned things were sold for fractions of there worth etc)

^doesn't russia have the highest concentration of billionaires in the world?

I bet his Mafia buddies are jealous.

Looks almost as amazing as this other VW-owned automotive pearl:

Skoda-Fabia-model-Year-2005-1-lg.jpg

Yes, the design is similar. I'm sure it makes the owners of the Bugatti all the more proud!

^doesn't russia have the highest concentration of billionaires in the world?

According to Forbes in 2006, the countries with the most billionaires (in USD) were:
US - 371
Germany - 55
Russia - 33
Japan - 27
GB - 24