Need some help with my Biology assignment.

Left arm, left thumb...
Since I am about to get a degree in Biology, may I ask why?

Left on both cases.

Right Arm, Right Thumb.

Left arm, Left thumb.

left arm, left thumb

(i'm also left handed)

left for both. feels really awkward when i try with right, and had to actually concetrate really hard to fold my arms in the "other" way. i'm 100% right handed, btw, almost completely useless with the left side. Only 2 things i can do with my left hand and foot tbh are turning the steering wheel and depressing the clutch pedal. That's it.

Right hand, right thumb.

BTW, I am left handed.

The suspense is killing us, what's it for! :p

I'm guessing your doing biology as a HSC subject?

Sorry, I just now realized there were some questions under the first pic. :p

Left arm, right thumb for me.

Right arm, Right thumb
It is assignment on weather you are dominant or recessive?

Right arm, left thumb. never noticed before

thanks guys for all your help! i've posted this all over the place so i'll have some good numbers. i might make random people do it in the street too, mwahaha.

now to answer some questions...

this is for a class survey on genetics. apparently (don't ask me how, because it's the beginning of term and my teachers only asked for us to gather the stats) you inherit a predisposition to fold your arms and fingers one way or the other. rather like having attached or detached lobes and whatnot. so one arm and thumb will feel more confident on top. weird, i know, but the folding arms thing was my teachers idea and she's a unsw lecturer...

there's nothing wrong with what way you fold them, although so far left and left appears to be most dominant.

i just wish we'd learn about wtf we're doing this for. right now we're working on an experimental report on a different subject due on my birthday. blargh i'm sick of it already. and yep it's for hsc level biology.

yep finalgear.com will get credited! you guys are so nice, you're the only forum that has asked for credit. (i've posted this on 4 forums and myspace so far hahaha).

and yes, BOOBS! but they're not big ones though, so why are you excited :p

thank you guys all again, this will be a big help.