IMG_9096.sized.jpg

IMG_9305.sized.jpg

IMG_9371.sized.jpg

IMG_9367.sized.jpg

IMG_9383.sized.jpg

IMG_9418.sized.jpg

IMG_9280.sized.jpg

Can't see anything...

It's the only good looking thing to come out of Toyota in a while.

(because I know the FJ Cruiser is a face only a mother could love)

I still think the exhaust layout could be better laid out. Though in its defense its unique.

still looks iffy. and there's no way it'll compare with the new M3, RS4, or the C63.

props to lexus for trying, but I don't see how it'll compare with the best that germany has to offer.

L8

If it looses some weight it might have a chance against ze chermans. In silver or black this thing will look menacing :)

I think it looks way better than what the Germans offer. And knowing Lexus it'll manage to have even more gadgets.

Porsche done the overlapping exhausts better though.

The eight-speed shift sounds interesting I guess. Should provide a manual option though....

The exhaust does look neat, wonder what the note sounds like.

Personally, I'd take a M3, RS4, or C63 anyday, though, for the regular models, like 335i, a4 3.2, or c350, I think the is350 looks nicer. However, for the top end of these models' spectrum, BMW, Mercedes, and Audi def have nicer looking kits, I'm not a fan of this one.

It does sound like an old 90s Aston Martin Vantage :D I just hope the chassis can take the grunt..

Right. Well I'm sure it will be interesting. Which apparently is Lexus' new M.O. with some of their latest cars.

It will be about as interesting as the new C-class, IE not very. At least BMW, Audi and Cadillac put manuals in their sport sedans.