Top Gear moments that SHOULD have been in HD

slick007nick

Car(s)
1998 Toyota Supra TT
I for one would love to have seen the Top Gear Rocket in HD, it would have been even more amazing,

Can you think of any moments that would have been great?

I for one would love to have seen the Top Gear Rocket in HD, it would have been even more amazing,

Can you think of any moments that would have been great?

The GT, Zonda and the 430 going across the Millau bridge.

main.jpg

RS4 vs Rock Climbing guy in the Verdun Gorge.

rockclimber_01.jpg

All good, the Jag XK convertible would have been fab.

Veyron VS May's plane
Some people didn't like the episode but the scenes in the episode would be epic in HD.

Or May's 407 km/h Veyron run maybe...

The Alfa 166 review I reckon, had some great shots in that.

350Z review actually, it had some fabulous shots. Not to forget, the ep in Iceland.

The Disco up the mountain, some really nice shots. I was going to say the Ariel Atom test but I think some of the views of clarkson would make small children blow up in fear.

I really hope Season 10 is in HD because TGs production is really high quality and some of the shots are stunning.

Oh! - Ford ASBO! lovely shots in that. Would have looked great in HD, but maybe a bit blinding with the EasyJet Orange car.

all of it starting from episode 5x01 or so. :rolleyes:

... or the Pagani Zonda F in full carbon! :w00t:

Isle of man shootouts

America special

Cheap supercars

The one where the corvette or something is racing explosions

i forget the exact review, but their was a Aston Martin review with crazy high-speed footage of water flying off the tires in the rain, that was cool enough in crappy over the internet quality that in HD it probably would have looked epic

i don't live in Britain or have HD, so it doesn't really matter to me :p

EVERYTHING! :p

I'd have to say any of the Isle of Man shoots like mentioned above. Any of the races they've done not mentioned above, like the SLR vs. Boat, DB9 vs. Train, and Scaglietti vs. Plane (and swiss public transit).

Or just everything! :p