Freshly Detailed Audi A8L Photos

Jmiller

Car(s)
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5
Last week for my fathers birthday I washed, clayed, polished, and waxed (All by Hand) his car. I also did the interior by cleaning and conditioning the leather, and vacuuming it. This week I took it out for a photo shoot at an industrial area in town. Here is the result. (Note the car is actually a dark gray blue)

_MG_3320_Edit.jpg

_MG_3278_Edit.jpg

_MG_3285.jpg

_MG_3298_1.jpg

#5 (Also in Color)
_MG_3338-Edit_1.jpg

More in my gallery http://liquidretro.net/jon/gallery/AudiA8L-3/

Last edited:
that's an awesome birthday gift!

i'd love it if someone offered me to do all that
i hate washing my car. and my friends hate me for it :D

Love the focus on pic #3!

you couldnt post 3 and 4 in 1440x900 and 1680x1050 could you?

Nice shots. The reflections are a bit distracting though. The last shot is my favourite, but the car positioning looks a bit awkward... perhaps if it were facing into the center of the picture instead?

Very nice work, and a great gift. How's the car been since the early hiccups you had with it?

Do you have before and after detailing shots?

you couldnt post 3 and 4 in 1440x900 and 1680x1050 could you?

Give me a few days and I will see what I can come up with.

Nice shots. The reflections are a bit distracting though. The last shot is my favourite, but the car positioning looks a bit awkward... perhaps if it were facing into the center of the picture instead?

Ya I agree about the distractions. There is really nothing I could have done and still had the background I wanted. I am thinking of a better place next time.

Very nice work, and a great gift. How's the car been since the early hiccups you had with it?

I don't remember where I left off last time and I am suprised you remember but after the initial problems it has been great. We also found the root cause of the problem with some help from Audi of America.

Do you have before and after detailing shots?

No, sorry it was fairly clean to begin with. Although the bugs in the grill are very hard to get out.