Porsche Cayman S Design Edition 1

The Turbo wheels have to go. They are designed exclusively for the 911 Turbo. Putting them on other car just make it... distasteful.

I mean, come on, Porsche. If you are going to make a special edition of Caymen, design a new set of rims!

Oh, fuel gauge, mea culpa.

Mine is separated into 4 as well, but it doesn't say 2/4 and 4/4, just F, E and there's a line in between those two, and two more smaller lines in between F and the line and E and the line.

Are you kidding? I love the way the Cayman looks - I like it more than the 911 line. My only question is why did they express the fuel gauge in fourths? Didn't they learn to reduce it to the lowest terms.

It is like that in my 951 -- same reason the turbo boost pressure is in bar instead of psi, and my favorite the "uniblinker" -- you could be turning left, you could be turning right, you could have your hazards on -- who knows? Blame VDO?

http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/7002/speedo1copyrf5.jpg

And I personally love the Cayman's looks (and proper mid-engine design) more than the 911. I just wish they'd stop holding it back to protect the 911's turf.

Last edited:
Like it more than the normal Cayman S, but still, I don't think it's that pretty, but it's growing on me a lil. I still prefer the 911, especially the turbo (duh?). :p