Tea, iced or not?

Tea, iced or not?

• Total voters

rskrobot

Car(s)
05 Scion TC
I saw on tv that the US is the only nation that prefers its tea iced. Down here in the south it is a given that it is very sweet and iced.

How do you prefer yours?

hot tea, i like white, green, chai, and w/e else is at the central market heb

Iced.

<------------- Location

Everything. Iced.

Perfect timing since I just brewed up a big pitcher of chilly tea! I like sugar in it, but sweet tea is just a little overly sweet for my taste. Brisk and Nestea are also pretty good, but nothing beats a pure fresh brewed iced tea.

What is wrong with a lovely cup of steaming hot Earl Gray with a dash of cream.

all kinds, in fact, i have about 9 types of tea in my kitchen atm ;)

Hot tea. Never cold.

Having said that I take my tea with a generous helping of milk and a lot of sugar.

It Depends...

When it's cold out, or a crisp evening, I prefer hot Tea.

But get this, when it's warm out.... I like my tea iced. :shock: ehhhhh

Tasted some nice tea in London. Sadly, I forgot the damn can in the damn hotel room.

I do like some tea warm, especially one sort of tea. Problem is, I can't remember for FUCK what it's called in English. It's like in a red box, and it's not fruits, it's like what you get from some like rose bushes, if that helps you? That, with sugar is lovely.

But generally, I prefer ice tea. Especially green ice tea, that's simply supreme when it's warm.

One exception, ginger ale > all soft drinks.

Can't stand hot tea, but I'll drink it iced. Actually, I prefer most drinks cold, except hot chocolate for obvious reasons.

If it's hot outside: Lemonade or Limeade
If it's cold out (or if I'm tired): Coffee.

Tea is for sissies and flavoring harbor water. :p