Helicopter Heroes

bjay650

Not A Dude
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

Richard is to host a new TV series as a thank you to "The Yorkshire Ambulance Service" who saved his life last year.

Helicopter Heroes Monday 03 September
9:15am - 10:00am
BBC1
Richard Hammond looks at the work of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, which last year helped save his life. The cases include a dramatic rescue in the Dales and the search for an injured hang glider pilot.

This runs weekday mornings for 10 episodes.

I also found this article in a local newspaper

http://www.thisisyork.co.uk/display.var.1644959.0.copter_heroes_work_heralded.php

Sounds interesting.
Thanks for the info.

Greetings, lip

Before anyone asks the chance of a rip is basically zero.

Someone should make a request on uknova. I will probably be out drinking then, so I will miss the airing, first day of uni needs to be celebrated :D

Well i won't be able to rip this as i don't have anyway of doing so and from next week i will be at six form collage. But someone will be able to rip it, i hope.
Please

I think there should be at least one rip of it, i've put requests everywere so hopefully somebody will.

Ok guy's UKnova has said they will rip this :)
so it might endup on a FTP ;) lol

There is a short piece of video with Richard and the crew here.
(Link on the right with the picture)

Edit: BBC News 24 has just run a piece on this and they referred to Richard's accident as being an attempt to break the land speed record! One year on and they still don't have a ****ing clue! They also gave two different speeds for the crash.

Last edited:
:lmao: Pwnt.

You get banned because you and vehicle are a danger to yourself and others - this wally was stupid, but I am afraid there is a lot of it about!