Viper Got A New Sig / His WoW Playing Time [Thread Split]

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
This post and the next couple started out in another thread.

Wow, Viper got a new sig! Yay!

EDIT: Oh noes, WoW! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:

This is no laughing matter; we're all worried about you. I'm thinking about making a WoW intervention thread...

This is no laughing matter; we're all worried about you. I'm thinking about making a WoW intervention thread...
Hey now, look at the amount of WoW in the past week -- 15 hours. Considering I was doing close to 80 hours a week few months ago, I'd say I'm doing pretty good. ;)

Then again I am still on the PC for just as much time (from when I wake up until I go to sleep <_<). Fuck I need a real life.

You don't need a life, you just need a woman. I was on WoW for every waking moment I wasn't at one of my two jobs. Then I got a girlfriend and have since canceled my WoW account. Hooray boobies!

WTB [Boobies]

That figure of 14.2 hours - that's not one sitting is it?! :?

sooo... you played 2000 hours of WOW??? Seriously wtf...

nice meeting you viper, too bad we won't be seeing you for a very long time... :cry:
another one bites the dust...

You don't need a life, you just need a woman. I was on WoW for every waking moment I wasn't at one of my two jobs. Then I got a girlfriend and have since canceled my WoW account. Hooray boobies!

sometimes the effect of boobies is not powerful enough for the lure of WoW, like in my boyfriends case...

/WoW widow

^ Sucks for you...

Dress up extra naughty, if no worky, get a new BF....