New $1M dollar Lamborghini Reventon (pics)

Oh my.. that's beautiful.. :eek: Stunning.. AMAZING !!!

I think the price suits it well for a car that has a limited production if 20..
Think about it, if they offer such a high price then that money can go into developing the next car that Lamborghini can start to build.

But if they do change it and offer more than 20, then price should definatley come down.

Last edited:
Don't worry, they will all be heading to Dubai. No one else is stupid enough to fork over that kind of cash for that car.

Well, I am gonna agree with Blind_Io. Lamborghinis are supposed to be like this.
I like it.

Waaaay to messy, I like the head-on view of the front, the profile and the interior minus the gauges. Everything else is...well look at the rear end.

http://img115.imageshack.**/img115/8792/lamborghinileventon008yl4.jpg

You guys think it's worth Veyron money? :-\

Not with looks like that. I agree with Labcoatguy...

It looks like a civilian Batmobile.

If I were to spend that kind of money on a car that looks like the Batmobile, it would have to be the actual Batmobile, bulletproof, with a jet engine, rocket launchers, machine guns and grappling hooks.

With the Veyron, in addition to the mind-blowing performance of the thing, you actually get a really good-looking car as well.

It looks more like a prop from a movie than real car. For some reason I'm reminded of this:

I understand it doesn't really look anything like that but but for some reason that's what I think of when I look at it. I'm assuming I'm alone on that, tho.

The back is FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

I'm also inclined to agree with Blind_IO, I don't like the front styling, its way too much, way too over the top - but that IS how a Lambo is supposed to be.

Yeah - it def does have a bit of the Batmobile about it

It looks like a 22nd century supersonic spaceship

haha the back looks like the back of space shuttle:, "Light Speed!"

This car looks absolutely amazing, but I'm still wondering why it has a million dollar price tag. There's no doubt in my mind this car will sell though. The styling is absolutely impeccable.

Everything else is...well look at the rear end.

http://img115.imageshack.**/img115/8792/lamborghinileventon008yl4.jpg

No way! That rear end is pure old skool Lambo madness. I love it!

While most of it looks good, it just looks like they've given it to TVR for a day, nothing more, not worth the money, but for the rarity...

Many supercar legends were terrible and not valued, until a few years later, when there are just single figures left, then they rack up the auction numbers.

It looks like a space-going fighter plane from another planet! I liked it before I saw the back end, but now I love it!

I don't care what the vital stats are on it

5y16pvl.gif

hell no, not unless it actually is invisible to radar

I think the Lambo is good for young rich guys to show off on a weekend, and to impress some hot girls in the process. The Veyron is a bit more understated, and is more suitable for the mature car enthusiast. Think of a young guy with a lot of bling bling driving the Reventon, while a more mature guy wearing Loro Piana in the Veyron. Just my two cents.

Is it April 1st?
That thing is hideous.
Looks like it was designed by a 10 year old.

EXACTLY! What a super car should be. Engineering perfectly, quality god, then give the design to a 10 year old so it can make you feel like 10 years old.