Random Thoughts....

I just picked up my rental car for the day - an orange Mustang convertible. I can honestly see why people buy this car. I was only able to rent the V6 in an automatic, but it sure is fun cruising down the freeway at 80 MPH with the top down and the stereo blasting. It's not a sophisticated car and frankly the tacky plastic "chrome" is utter shyte, but I just don't care.

If you are renting a car and have a choice between a boring sedan or the Mustang convertible - go for the Mustang.

^ The V6 is actually decently quick for the price. I think it was C/D that did 0-60mph in it in 7.0 seconds or so. Not bad considering the car starts at $19K USD.

Anyone see the latest XKCD?
Let's just say that this really did make me laugh, not so much for the comic but the type of mind that would come up with it.
I just read every single XKCD ever...took me two days. I feel a sense of accomplishment.

So what does she do? Make a Craiglist posting, that'll learn 'em.

...hell, I'd be pretty pissed if some fucker ran over my freaking FOOT. Blood would have been shed. You know, if this was Massachusetts...

Actually my friend laughed it off. The guy in the van had no way to know and things get really tight sometimes. His wife was pissed, but when their roommate said that it sounded like a Craigslist "missed connections" post - she was able to find the humor in it. No one got hurt and my friend learned to always wear his safety gear (he usually does, but he happened to be wearing regular shoes that day).

You guys must really love Craigslist over there, huh. :D Is it really that massive of a juggernaut in its native territory that people feel compelled to post random tidbits on it, and occasionally expect other people to notice? Everywhere else it's just used to sell random junk, or at least from what I've seen browsing cheap racing bicycles and motorcycle jacks.

P.S. what bike was it?

god i hate writing lab reports

me too, i always stuff them up. and i'm struggling between choosing a science or art degree (psych major for both). and in ten days uni applications are due. shittt. idk if i can even cope at uni!!

:? *runs off and finds nearest counsellor*

me too, i always stuff them up. and i'm struggling between choosing a science or art degree (psych major for both). and in ten days uni applications are due. shittt. idk if i can even cope at uni!!

:? *runs off and finds nearest counsellor*
I hate lab reports too. Chemical and physics in my case. I always fuck up my reports either...

You guys must really love Craigslist over there, huh. :D Is it really that massive of a juggernaut in its native territory that people feel compelled to post random tidbits on it, and occasionally expect other people to notice? Everywhere else it's just used to sell random junk, or at least from what I've seen browsing cheap racing bicycles and motorcycle jacks.

P.S. what bike was it?

I don't remember what she rides. I know he normally rides a Triumph.

My girlfriend of 5 years just left today for Ireland to study abroad till December. I'm going over in November to visit her over the Thanksgiving break, but right now I'm an absolute wreck. I'm contemplating calling my travel agent and having her book me another flight to go visit sometime earlier. I know that just because I miss her a lot right now and the thought of waiting two months is driving me nuts. Ugh this sucks.

^ :comfort:

P.S. what bike was it?

Ok, I found out he was riding his wife's SV650