What's your favourite creation they made?

What's your favourite creation they made?

• Total voters

Goose+

What do you think is the best vehicle they've built on Top Gear? Like the reliant robin space shuttle or a limo!

For me, I think it has to be James's amphibious sailing boat (series 8).

EDIT: Oh yeah, series 8) is meant to be series 8. I can't edit my poll to change that.

That was a difficult choice. S class cottage was really funny, but the convertible espace takes the crown. :p

I liked Hammonds Dampervan the best and I?m really looking forward seeing the new one in 2 weeks. It might not have worked (at all) ... but it?s simply great. It?s got charme, charisma ... it?s just cute, doesn?t matter if it won?t float ... or drive ... :)

Was a hard choice between the Giant Panda and the Toybota. But the Toybota won.

Gah, it's like choosing your favourite child (not that I have any).

Nope, can't do it.

That was the hardest decision i have had to make this morning! but it was jeremys Toybota. just.

Last edited:
I just love their amphibious cars. All of them, just can`t decide for one.

I said the S-Class Cottage, simply because it was one of those rare moments where I actually cried from laughing, especially when Richard turns the corner and his stool just falls over, him with it

Lies, sir! Lies! :p

You posted in the 'Jonathan Ross' thread at 09:16pm yesterday, mentioning your new avatar - I had mine at 6:50pm: 2 hours and 26 minutes before you. Ner, ner with knobs on. :tease:

Oh well, but mine looks better then yours! :tease:

Ah man, the SpaceCraft all the way.. that part was soo thrilling! Next would be the , Toybota tho, especially when Clarkson and Hammond are on it at the end where it flips and stuff, priceless!

my favorite creation of theirs is that monstrosity of a radio show for BBC Southern Counties radio.

I think the toybota was the best; it was cheap and totally off the hook random. The premise of the competition resulted in the hilarity - and Clarkson's choice of vehicle design was a classic demonstration of his character. The outcome of the competition was spot on as well.

the shuttle probably cost them a good sum of money and the script seemed kind of forced. I don't think any one on the show seemed excited about doing it - it was something that was the premise of the episode but you could tell they weren't into it in the beginning.