Random Thoughts....

^You're no worse than I am.. I've never been with a girl at all. :| Mostly to blame is mum's "protect him from the world" take on parenting and home-schooling me through every year which mattered.

ANYONE...ANY ONE can get laid in college, trust me

I wouldnt worry about it. everyone has their time. ..I think thats how you put it in English (not my first language). Just do what you can . like I said, you'll get your turn. Well, you might die tonight, yes, but hey, shit happens :mrgreen:

:lol: Guess we have some similar thoughts line (has that sounded ackward? I'm doing a free translation from Portuguese here...) . About the girl: expanding the ice cream idea, some place with different food options might be good. A nice open square, with you and her eating whatever you want, IF you or her wants.

ANYONE...ANY ONE can get laid in college, trust me

Yes thats true. Ive been with college girls, they are easy to get in bed with, even good looking ones. now...good looking AND sane.. well thats a different story.

Spazatao: I speak portuguese.(born in Brazil) what exactly did you translate? What you wrote doesnt seem like it came from translation software. either way, thanks for the idea :)

oh and completely random thought, heres a fun thing to talk about, although this might not be the place for it, if it isnt, just ignore it (mods edit, etc). Ive made a girl cum about 30times in a row, thats my personal best, anyone ever done 40+? again, sorry if this isnt the place

Spazatao: I speak portuguese.(born in Brazil) what exactly did you translate? What you wrote doesnt seem like it came from translation software. either way, thanks for the idea :)
Shit! How were the odds?! :lol: I don't use translation softwares nor any help at all... it's just me and what I know, but it gets tricky sometimes. I tried to say "voc? tem a mesma linha de pensamento que eu", but I think people got it right.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in the States and where were you born here?

Ive made a girl cum about 30times in a row, thats my personal best, anyone ever done 40+? again, sorry if this isnt the place

lol, good thing I wandered in here while doing Chemistry homework.

Shit! How were the odds?! :lol: I don't use translation softwares nor any help at all... it's just me and what I know, but it gets tricky sometimes. I tried to say "voc? tem a mesma linha de pensamento que eu", but I think people got it right.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in the States and where were you born here?

Born In Brasilia, came to the states because we already had relatives living here, and how else would I drive the best car in the world? its like 60k In Brazil since it has to be imported. :mrgreen: . JK. Its actually 2 totally different life styles, neither is better or worse, just different. we like the one here better, although there is A LOTTTT we miss. so much more freedom there. But people here are weird you know...they take meds like we drink water, hehe.

EDIT: anyone who disses my choice of automobile has clearly not driven it :)

oh and completely random thought, heres a fun thing to talk about, although this might not be the place for it, if it isnt, just ignore it (mods edit, etc). Ive made a girl cum about 30times in a row, thats my personal best, anyone ever done 40+? again, sorry if this isnt the place

http://img292.imageshack.**/img292/2390/p6ljqmpiuidjny3v4u4c6arck8.jpg

Last edited:
ss26656145.gif

2zfn8yg.jpg

I'm 19. asked a girl if she wanted to hang out sometime and she agreed to it. before that I had never seen/spoken to her, so I dont know anything about her, except that she has a boyfriend. Whats the best place to take her? Im extremely shy, and she seems really shy too. Dont want movies, plus that wouldnt be right, her being in a relationship and all. Ive been asking my female friends and 2 ideas they had that I liked were to go for ice cream or to the park. I wanted something a bit cooler than that, any ideas from you guys? remember, Im 19, extremely shy and she has a bf. :)

I really want to get to know her. Previous relationships didnt start off like this (Ive never asked a complete stranger to hang out, just like that out of the blue.(mind you, shes not an ordinary stranger, she looks like an angel, shes amazingly beautiful), so I dont have the experience. :(

startin this stuff a bit late in my life I guess, arent I? :mrgreen:

i would suggest have a picnic lunch, but that may not be suitable for a girl in a relationship. what about something active, like rock climbing, rollerskating or bowling? you'll have something to occupy yourselves with when the conversation runs dry and can laugh about anyone falling over :p

^ Bowling sounds like a cool idea... I'd steer clear of activities where there's a chance you might fall flat on your face.

It's possible in bowling too but I would definitely trip and fall if I went rollerblading as a date, even though you're just going as friends. ;)

:lol::lol: Had not seen that one before.

as for the activity, there is none of that around here, except for bowling, but I hate bowling :mrgreen: I was thinking, if we go for ice cream, we could play a game like, we can only ask questions, and if you studder or cant answer, you drink a bit of water (original version of this is done with alcohol, but thats not a good idea lol).

wooflepoof: I dont get it, doesnt that mean no hotlinking?

Today was the first time I was intimidated by a car while on my motorcycle. My mirrors were full of a black Chevelle with white stripes. At the stoplights his engine noise easily drowned mine out. He even gave it a little rev when we went through the interstate overpass. The sound was beautiful! When he got around me I gave him a thumbs up and a big fist pump. It was awesome! :thumbup:

While it might be a good sounding car, I don't appreciate that when I'm on my bike.

^ The Cubs' logo ironically reminds my of the wonderful and retarded sport of curling.