buy final gear stock

Thought it might be time for a quote.

Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms, greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.

btw, mgkdk, add some shares for the boys, nothing left

I only have May and Clarkson, but I have no moneys (wait, maybe I have got some now)

I'm still so pissed you stole my babies away. At least I still have Hamster and now PANDACAM!

:p I didn't steal anything, I bought them fair and square :mrgreen:

Edit: Added a few May-shares, don't have money for more atm, so buy them and I'll add some Clarkson ones.

Last edited:
Some aspects of this game suck. I bought a large amount of shares and they increased in value slightly. It has then assessed me for so much Gains Tax that I have actually lost money, despite the shares rising. It has cost me over 20 million.

09-28-2007 (Fri) Purchased Shares (CPTNSLW at $0.40) -$30000.00
bought all i could

I found that by waiting as they say, the Gains Tax reduces like anything. now if i sell soemthing i bought today, it's like 40% tax, but i solf FG after like 4-5 days, only 10% tax, worth it since it rose so much

Some aspects of this game suck. I bought a large amount of shares and they increased in value slightly. It has then assessed me for so much Gains Tax that I have actually lost money, despite the shares rising. It has cost me over 20 million.

I dunno if this is a moot point or not, but it does say when you are selling shares that the longer you wait between purchasing shares and selling them, the less the CGT rate will be.

I was just going to sell some FGF stock and it told me that. I'm going to wait a few hours and see how much the rate changes.

you might not want to do that, since the value of FGF stock falls, youll end up with less in the long run. In the confirmation page, if youre incurring 10 percent, take it, i havent seen it fall much below that and even then the loss isnt that substantial comapared to a lower stock price

Woohoo, I own Hamster! 12 million shares available at the second.

Edit// I now control Leafspring and Sniff Petrol. There are shares available in Hamster, Buba's Pictures, Leafsprings but not Sniff (I can't afford to add any because the share price has rocketed).

Last edited:
and the next second it's down to 250k :( even on that market shares are negative, somem serious glitches are apparently cropping up

hell, FGF bounced back and i have barely a bit. Got to wait till the next round of fall.

Damn, May is selling out quickly :eek:

I bought out 75k since it was within price range, there arent that many shares, so it sells out easy with all the big spenders

Come on people, Hamster needs you! Only 5 odd million more shares until he is back in positive...

I noticed that too... seems like he's everyones favorite :D

Then why is Clarkson more expensive :thinking:

I bought out 75k since it was within price range, there arent that many shares, so it sells out easy with all the big spenders

Yeah, I can't get money fast enough to keep adding shares :(

Come on people, Hamster needs you! Only 5 odd million more shares until he is back in positive...

No moneys :cry:

i cant afford to buy anything, got a lot of long term invested, and spread out...

'Sorry, trading has been temporarily halted while we perform maintenance on the system. Thank you for participating in this beta testing process.'

Worst possible time, my dividend is just paying off <_<

Last edited:

I just bought $25m of that... now it's just time to lie back and wait.

'Sorry, trading has been temporarily halted while we perform maintenance on the system. Thank you for participating in this beta testing process.'

Worst possible time, my dividend is just paying off <_<

Maybe... maybe not. Maybe this "maintenance" will fix a lot of these bugs we've found in the last 12 hours.