INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Just asking, about the map. Is there a way of getting the usernames of people from their location? I know you can find their location from their username, but I am not searching through hundreds to find someone who lives near me.

Just chiming in here. I found this site back when Discovery first broadcast Top Gear. Now that I can watch TG on BBC America, thought I'd check this out again. Great show and an equally great site!

:welcome: Scott. Did you meant to misspell your forum name?

Yes. It was deliberate to make the name stand out. Also, the letters r c h and e were the letters on the registration of the car I passed my driving test in, so I thought I would use them to make my forum name.

Last edited:
Gday everyone, I'm Daniel. Already made a few posts here, not big on introductory threads but I figured it wouldn't do any harm.
Reluctant Queenslander (Aussie - New South Wales before we moved). Currently in my last year of high school, hoping to go to uni next year and study engineering. Big on sports, especially athletics and football (soccer) but will watch and support any Aussie team.
Love watching F1, support McLaren-Mercedes though of course also Webber, if he does somehow end up at McLaren that would be a dream. V8s are good too.
Top Gear over Fifth Gear.
Still saving for my first car, which I'm hoping (if I can save long enough) will be a cheapish Z32 300ZX.
And, well that's pretty much it.

:welcome: to all.

Gday everyone, I'm Daniel. Already made a few posts here, not big on introductory threads but I figured it wouldn't do any harm.
Reluctant Queenslander (Aussie - New South Wales before we moved). Currently in my last year of high school, hoping to go to uni next year and study engineering. Big on sports, especially athletics and football (soccer) but will watch and support any Aussie team.
Love watching F1, support McLaren-Mercedes though of course also Webber, if he does somehow end up at McLaren that would be a dream. V8s are good too.
Top Gear over Fifth Gear.
Still saving for my first car, which I'm hoping (if I can save long enough) will be a cheapish Z32 300ZX.
And, well that's pretty much it.

:welcome: Be sure to check out the F1 sub-forum and feel free to join in the discussions.

Gday all! :D

Been visiting the site for nearly a year but I never joined till I saw the Melbourne Cruise posting. So I thought I better sign up!

Should of joined ages ago, top forum! :thumbup:

:cheers:

:welcome: Aussie :).

I should have that copied somewhere by now :p.

Hi everyone, I'm hailing from Boston, MA. Drive a 2002 Impreza 2.5TS (non turbo wagon).

Been visiting this site for 2+ years to get Top Gear/5th Gear torrents, but just joining the community now.

:cheers: everyone!

Evening all,
I'm Mo, not a dude (but I don't want a pink name thanks), in London and drive an ancient Renault Megane (can you feel my pain?)
I've been lurking around on and off for ages. Finally thought I should join before the new series of TG kicks off so I could have somewhere to air my opinions on it.

Welcome Mo, the pink thing is optional :D

Evening all,
I'm Mo, not a dude (but I don't want a pink name thanks), in London and drive an ancient Renault Megane (can you feel my pain?)
I've been lurking around on and off for ages. Finally thought I should join before the new series of TG kicks off so I could have somewhere to air my opinions on it.

You'll fit right in. These people here criticize to no avail on each and every show and each episode goes for at least 10 pages of comments.

So :welcome: and enjoy your stay.

:welcome:

:welcome: Alex.

BC? We've got a few BC natives here.