buy final gear stock

Back up and running again...

I'm curious as to why the stock only seems to fluctuate with the $67 bracket and $97 bracket. Never in between, above, or below... at least not lately.

/Oh Noes! DOOBLE POZTS!

Pfff I told you guys to sell and it crashes again, anyways whoever owns it, add more shares.

Buy Final Gear stock, its embarrassing at .03

My net worth. Seriously. $301,118,760,483

More shares added to sexytime and fifth gear.

pfff my net worth went from $12,000,000 to $26,208,633,973,741 from that tril stock that went from $0.07 to $167287.81

My net worth. Seriously. $301,118,760,483

More shares added to sexytime and fifth gear.
ah, bastard, stole it from me :). that's alright, didn't really know what i was doing anyway. as long as you make me some money, that's fine.

pfff my net worth went from $12,000,000 to $26,208,633,973,741 from that tril stock that went from $0.07 to $167287.81

Hahaha yeah I just checked and I'm worth $2.5t now... Hopefully I can sell the shares of TRIL before bed and sleep on a pile of e-money.

I woke up today and lost almost 2 billion. And all on FGF and TG.
PUT OUT MORE SHARES.
:cry:

I lost 4 billion in cash because of the shitty fortune cap. I will add shares to Hammond etc when I get more money.

Added plenty million shares for topgear.com (TG).
Buy it while its cheap.

Seems to me that the cracks in the market happens when I'm sleeping quietly in my bed. Stupid effing time zones.

lol, TRIL is amazing, paying of big monies like anything, should sold all my other stock and cashed in several billion, maybe i should do something like this myself.

edit: bought out the last of the FGF stock, about 4 million, care to add more?

also, http://www.thotmarket.com/thot.php?id=MjIzNDM5NjkuOTY bargain prices, will definitely rise, over 130 mil shares available, get some now, itl grow

Last edited:
Bought near all of FG.

Lost 3 billion cos of the fortune caps, they relegate you to 1billion.

btw Technorati has 4 trillion shares, im sure youll make money off of it :D

http://www.thotmarket.com/thot.php?id=MjIzNDM5NjkuOTY=

and i controls FGF! added a few million/billion a couple trillion shares so that people buy and the stock skyrockets, i need to spend money so fortune cap doesnt get me again

Last edited: