Best of eBay and Craigslist

looks like a yellow turd and probably drives like one.

Wow. Way to screw up a usually cool looking vehicle.

When the top is up, it looks like a PT cruiser convertible. They should have made it more boxy...more Jeep-esque.

However, all that said, I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't yellow.

And on the other end of the automotive spectrum (but probably pollutes less :lol:):

1967 Ford Galaxie 500 7-Liter

Yeah, they actually labeled it with the moniker "7-Liter". Probably because it had a 428 7-liter under the hood, which was actually a rare option back then.

Plus...it's a MANUAL! With a 4-on the...err...tree. Badass.:twisted:

37ce_12.JPG

44f5_12.JPG

3c47_12.JPG

49e4_12.JPG

Who the funk orders one of those in auto? It's like Amsterdam without all the illegal stuff. Still nice, but...

EDIT: noticed it's in America. that answers my question

"High Rates for GAS? No problem with this car !!!"
"With one fill up (24 liter / 6,34 gallons) you can drive around 400 km (272 mls). You save alot money for gas and drive an historic car."
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Other-Makes-1984...oryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Looks like a Mini[...]The odometer says orginal ~ 55.000 kilometers (~34.500 mls) .It?s real because they couldn?t go outside of the small country east germany.The border to west germany and the other part of europe was closed
:blink: How can you tell so much lies in such a small text? I know a 10 Year old Merc which has only been driven around in a town with a diameter of about 25 Kilometers and has 120000 Kilometers on it?s clock (no Taxi). Driving your Car often has got nothing to do with the space you can go in or the size of your country ... and NO WAY this looks even remotely like a Mini. And the Noise, the Stink ... terrible Cars. It?s a piece of History for Germany and maybe quirky and "special" to others ... but it?s horrible. And 4000 Dollars for a Trabant? Fly over here, buy ten of them, dump them into the Atlantic and 2 Years later maybe 2 get washed up on Long Island (those Plastic-buckets float rather well). You?ll still save some Money, and the Cars won?t be worse. hey you might even catch some big fish in the Boot :D

Who the funk orders one of those in auto? It's like Amsterdam without all the illegal stuff. Still nice, but...

EDIT: noticed it's in America. that answers my question

Bigger shame is that it's AWD.

Looks like a Mini[...]The odometer says orginal ~ 55.000 kilometers (~34.500 mls) .It?s real because they couldn?t go outside of the small country east germany.The border to west germany and the other part of europe was closed

i've done over 150 000km in the last 2 years, and you can't realy call belgium big :lol:

I want the Lancia! :drool:

Screw that, I want the Benz!