Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Surprise, surprise I'm still 16th in the league, I scored 649 points for the round. FlyingFridge is still on top in the league, with a nice round score of 952 points.

Monza1.jpg

Don't think I'll make any changes for Spa.

I scored 623 points this round, still sitting in 16th. Red Bull had a good round and has closed the gap to FlyingFridge to just 16 points!!

F1Belgian.jpg

:woot: I got 777 this week :D

I think it's safe to say that I've secured my position for this season. I might be bad at this but at least I'm on the grid! :p

Based on my past 2 results, a top ten finish may happen for me.

Well, no changes to my team (I can't afford any).

My team for the final three races is likely to be Hamilton, Raikkonen, Kubica, Rosberg, McLaren, McLaren, Ferrari, BMW.

FlyingFridge's team is Hamilton, Alonso, Heidfeld, Kubica, McLaren, McLaren, BMW, BMW.

That'll be hard to beat. Can't forget also, a few names behind us; teletubby-warrior and Alex_0700 who've had very strong rounds recently.

Last edited:
Who's in your team teletubby-warrior?

I reckon I ought to be ahead of flyingfridge now assuming he made no changes to his team. Just depends on what you were able to do...

Well Done Devon!!

I just changed my team. Kubica is out. Heikki in.

Hamilton, Kimi, Heikki and Webber
BMW, BMW, Ferrari, Ferrari.

Coming down to the wire between Red_Bull and FLYiNGFR1DGE hey.

Top of the league!!! :D:mrgreen:

Devon had a great round 8)

Well done and thank you. :)

Well Done Devon!!

Thank you. :)

Still sitting 16th though. :(

Don't know whether to make changes or not, was thinking of dropping Massa for one of the BMW drivers (probably Heidfeld), and hopefully swapping the Renault car for another McLaren.

Current team is...

Hamilton, Raikkonen, Massa, Kovi.
McLaren, BMW, BMW, Renault.

EDIT - Changes above (Massa and Renault swap out) won't work...I'll have to do more thinking.

Last edited:
^ I have 200 points lead over you, it's a battle between Honda and RBR for 15th and 16th over the last 2 rounds :D

:blowup:

Interestingly I haven't changed my team since i hit the lead, however the question remains should I for the last stretch and forsake a proven winning formula?

^ I have 200 points lead over you, it's a battle between Honda and RBR for 15th and 16th over the last 2 rounds :D

Our 'battle' will probably be more exciting then there on track performances. :p

Yes!!! 659 :woot: My highest score so far by a lot. If I can keep it up I might just be able to pass FinalGear to get out of dead last on the grid.