[10x01] October 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea about all the techno stuff, but I did see the films for this weeks programme on Wednesday.

We get to see a whole lot more of James... and for all those who said "Not enough car" last series, this episode should shut them all up.

The supercars film is beautiful in every way.

I loved the Helen Mirren interview (she was also breathtakingly beautiful) and was pleased she kept the book flogging to a minimum!

I have no idea about all the techno stuff, but I did see the films for this weeks programme on Wednesday.

We get to see a whole lot more of James... and for all those who said "Not enough car" last series, this episode should shut them all up.

The supercars film is beautiful in every way.

I loved the Helen Mirren interview (she was also breathtakingly beautiful) and was pleased she kept the book flogging to a minimum!

How do u do this?

Hi guys,
Right now there is 1:40 to go till air. I can watch it here OK but my BBC2 sucks as of late. It's like one of those old 98 TG eps that Hiroke was so good to upload. It'll be 'watchable'....like watching the ep through a snow storm....:|

Damn I NOW gotta get onto my cable company to fix my BBC2. I know I'm lucky to be able to watch it at all tonight but the quality is gonna be crap.

Still I will be getting the rip when it comes out so at least I have comfort in that ie: I can then watch the show 'properly' :mrgreen:

By choice I haven't read, seen or heard ANY of the spoilers so here's to a great Season 10 opener :thumbup:

8 Minutes :D :D can't wait

is there like a live streaming site with bbc2 that I can watch top gear on ??? plz guys help me out because I cant wait till the R*P

is there like a live streaming site with bbc2 that I can watch top gear on ??? plz guys help me out because I cant wait till the R*P
No, there isn't.

So, where's the rip?

(I kid, I kid.)

Hope the scene doesn't forget to rip it like they did on ep.1 of FG.

I sure as hell aren't going to sleep :D I am simply not able to sleep before i've seen this episode.. :p Even if does get really late :p

Not a bad episode so far! I liked the bit where they were "accusing" 5th Gear of trying to copy them. :)

They really seem to be enjoying themselves too, especially in the studio stuff.

Everyone calm down :p Think about that, when tomorrow we wake up there will be fresh rip of TG waiting for us :p

If only we go sleep..
Watching it now..... from Singapore.

Live STREAMING FTW. :D

Although I must say, its not in the best quality, and, well....

Not a bad episode so far! I liked the bit where they were "accusing" 5th Gear of trying to copy them. :)

They really seem to be enjoying themselves too, especially in the studio stuff.
Vicki, Tiff, stop burning our stuffs. :lol:

Love the seats and TV during the news!
Welcome back to the 60's! lol
Great episode, Its like Series 7 of Top Gear. Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.