Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Good for him and his cause!

But nobel prize for peace? Sounds so weird.

/edit: Alfred Nobel said: "the Peace Prize should be awarded "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between the nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses". (Wikipedia)

Nobel actually "made" the award 'cause he didn't want to just be remembered for inventing such a deadly thing as dynamite. And actually, he didn't have much to do with the prize -- he just left a lump sum to a committee who did all the hard work.

But oh well, whatda gonna do.

Last edited:
Stupid politics, wouldnt give Ahtisaari the prize he deservers

Fuck me sideways with a stick...

Smug time from Al Gore
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KGHubIGo[/YOUTUBE]

Bono didn't get it, he's too busy doing the new U2 album. Better late than never........

Well, I'd say the Peace Prize's credibility just went out the window. What the fuck is this, the Oscars?

Well, I'd say the Peace Prize's credibility just went out the window. What the fuck is this, the Oscars?

Eh, I would say raising awareness about the environment to such a great extent should give Gore some credit.

scare tactics is probably the best way to describe it...

didn?t he also make a shitload of money with his little environment movie?

Yeah, but his methods are questionable at best; scare tactics and what have you...

Just copying the methods of the Bush administration really. He has made people much more aware of the environment, but some just didnt get the exaggerated part. 8) But we have seen that before of course....Iraq war... :lol:

Nobel actually "made" the award 'cause he didn't want to just be remembered for inventing such a deadly thing as dynamite. And actually, he didn't have much to do with the prize -- he just left a lump sum to a committee who did all the hard work.

Bot oh well, whatda gonna do.

THIS. Dear god everyone read this.

Supposedly Bonero once ordered a sandwich and had it flown over with an airplane...:p

Was his biddy on the plane too?

Last edited: