Random Thoughts....

Yeah, I'm rather impressed that windows even recognized exabytes as a measurement.

And no, that reading is inaccurate, especially given this:
say_what_windows.jpg

teehee, silly windows

The bad part is that the server is located over a thousand miles away and all we can do from here is reboot the machine and hope the drive remaps itself correctly.

Why is iTunes retarded?
Why wont you accept that I don't want to register my iPod?
Why wont you Sync them properly ? One iPod had 6 more songs than the other and they've both just been updated :blink:
Why do you freeze and scroll through songs like you're being run by a Pentium 2 ?
Why cant you play songs without the sound going funny and distorted?

^ Are you using iTunes on Windows? I really don't know what's wrong with the PC version of iTunes... all I can think of is they deliberately made it a little buggy to fuel the whole 'Mac vs. PC' debate.

I always get weird shit from iTunes on PC, but never on my Mac laptop. I even heard Safari for Windows was just as buggy...

Why is iTunes retarded?
Why wont you Sync them properly ? One iPod had 6 more songs than the other and they've both just been updated :blink:
Why do you freeze and scroll through songs like you're being run by a Pentium 2 ?

My hard drive crashed and I have to reinstall iTunes. But I'm afraid that if I connect my ipod to my computer, after reinstalled iTunes, it will delete all the songs that are currently on it.

My hard drive crashed and I have to reinstall iTunes. But I'm afraid that if I connect my ipod to my computer, after reinstalled iTunes, it will delete all the songs that are currently on it.

It should ask you when you plug it in if you want to transfer you're iTunes music to iPod.

Are you using iTunes on Windows? I really don't know what's wrong with the PC version of iTunes... all I can think of is they deliberately made it a little buggy to fuel the whole 'Mac vs. PC' debate.

I always get weird shit from iTunes on PC, but never on my Mac laptop. I even heard Safari for Windows was just as buggy.
Yes I'd imagine that will be it. It crashes in my laptop, mind you its not been updated in a year because the older iTunes are slightly better. They need to really sort out the scroll on the music library, its so bloody slow.

Why is iTunes retarded?

to hell with itunes i use Foola instead

The Netherlands are going to prohibit the sale of magic mushrooms... right before my mate and me were planning to get some. Dammit! So that will be searching for LSD on the black market by a dealer who might just happen to ask us to try some heroin when we're there. Really smart decision...

^ That just means you have to look harder to find what you seek. :p

I :love: fast torrents.

So do I! But what do you consider fast?

I don't have a super fast connection or anything. I average 120kb/s for most, sometimes up to 500 for a while.

^ I normally do about 50 Kb/s, but the rip of the latest Top Gear episode I'm downloading as I type is averaging above 100 kb/s (fast for me) and should be done in an hour :D.

(I also :love: plenty of seeds and peers)

^Al Gore dialed "his" invention back to reduce it's carbon footprint?

It won't if you change your settings to not automatically synch the iPod. In fact, if you open the "Preferences" window, then connect the iPod you can use Windows Explorer to pull all the files off the player and iTunes is none the wiser. With the Preferences open it's dumb as a stump.

Ohhh, where are you going, after Copenhagen?

I'm staying in Copenhagen for about 9 days working at a company in Naerum, then going to the Netherlands for a compressor cours, then Germany and Poland.

Not much time to see a lot, but should be good fun anyway.

OH, and how ridiculously expensive is everything in Denmark??:?

OH, and how ridiculously expensive is everything in Denmark??:?

Tell me about it :? it's stupid.

Remember you can't say you've been in Copenhagen if you haven't seen the little mermaid and the round tower :p

Remember you can't say you've been in Copenhagen if you haven't seen the little mermaid and the round tower :p

I saw them!!!

I bought Hamster's book today. Can't read it till I've done my massive assignments but I did look at the pictures. Man, he looks hilarious when he was younger (as in the early 90's)