Portal

Argh, 17/18 is driving me crazy!

Edit: Well, that game was great! I can't wait to get some custom levels!

Last edited:
i actually dreamt i was playing a huge custom level with heaps of objects, ramps at different angles and all kinds of other shit. Best Dream EVAR!

Haha!

I wouldn't quite call it a secret. If you miss it on your first run through, I'd just say you're unobservant! :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tmMfbjIu8[/YOUTUBE]

HAHA! Gotta love this game... so good. :lol::mrgreen:

I'm not sure if anyone here can help at all, but this is really pissing me off so it's probaly worth a try.

I bought the Orange box over steam last night, left it downloading, and once it had finished tried to play Portal. As soon as it got to the Valve logo thing it crashed and I got a "HL2 is not responding" message. I tried doing the basic troubleshooting things that it says in the steam help page, but it didn't do anything. Half life 2 works fine, I'm not sure about TF2 yet as it hasn't finished downloading it.
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but if they have, please help.
Thanks.

Update video drivers, etc.

I've got it on MP3.

did this in 45 minutes, 34 seconds (15 minutes less than yesterday when pro/engineer crashed right before i saved ;_; )

apperture_science_weighted_storage_slash_companion_cube_modelled_with_pro_engineer.png

Heh @ Pro/E. That thing's a bitch to learn.

make it into the companion cube.

Been using it at work for more than a year now, so i've learned a thing or two.

Jacob: the only difference between a storage and a companion cube is the texture. And i can't really skin in pro/engineer, it wasn't made for that. But i can output the model to have it machined out of a solid block of steel. >:)

Well, i modelled it 10x10cms and pro-engineer says if from solid steel, it would weight *cough* 6 kilos *cough*

How the hell do you beat the last challenge level? I can't figure it out.