hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeyes_1

im kinda new here but im from the us and i was watchin fox soccer channel when i noticed the bbc channel and top gear was on.. i saw some top gear episodes on youtube but never knew the show would be aired here.. so i have been watching some episodes for a lil bit now but i dont really no whats old and whats new. i really like this show they test drive some of the best cars i have ever seen. i saw an episode last night where the 3 guys came to america and bought some cars and test drove them anyone no what episode im talkin about? i dunno if it is a new one or not but i read some articles on here and i dont see anyone talking about it so i dont think its a new one lol but i just have a question... do you people really think america is like that? because that was the most biased show i have ever seen about america. oh and.. nascar does suck

im kinda new here but im from the us and i was watchin fox soccer channel when i noticed the bbc channel and top gear was on.. i saw some top gear episodes on youtube but never knew the show would be aired here.. so i have been watching some episodes for a lil bit now but i dont really no whats old and whats new. i really like this show they test drive some of the best cars i have ever seen. i saw an episode last night where the 3 guys came to america and bought some cars and test drove them anyone no what episode im talkin about? i dunno if it is a new one or not but i read some articles on here and i dont see anyone talking about it so i dont think its a new one lol but i just have a question... do you people really think america is like that? because that was the most biased show i have ever seen about america. oh and.. nascar does suck
Hiya! There's actually a special thread for new members here http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=3463

The America Special? It's actually a pretty old episode and we've all seen it.:p

http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=16762&

And yes; I do believe America is *exactly* like that.

do you people really think america is like that? because that was the most biased show i have ever seen about america. oh and.. nascar does suck

...well this will stir up the good ol' bucket of circle jerk shit! (for the 157,000th time) :lol: Good lord that was a hell of an episode.

i guess you guys believe everything you see huh lol but i live here everyday thats not what its like at all.. but when you can edit everything you do you can make things turn out different.. yea that is an old episode 60 pages ah.. i just started watchin it so im a couple seasons behind i guess lol but after seein this episode i had to get on a forum and tell you people thats far from what its made out to be... and who the hell eats roadkill.. seriously.. or a biscuit from some nasty gas station.. if they woulda came up here i woulda sold my 94 mustang conv for a grand shit i need the money.. but really i dont see any cars going for that cheap now a days.. everything is getting expensive

To be honest: dear God, those two posts were some of the hardest things I've had to read this week. And I've been trying to cram Henry V for Friday, achingly long monologues and everything.

To be honest: dear God, those two posts were some of the hardest things I've had to read this week. And I've been trying to cram Henry V for Friday, achingly long monologues and everything.

You have a point. Buckeyes, for god's sake, use the enter button sometimes:rolleyes:

Ok good. I just had a few and wanted to make sure it wasn't just my buzz.

You have a point. Buckeyes, for god's sake, use the enter button sometimes:rolleyes:

or a "." or ",".

Just had a few? Isn't it 4:30pm on a Tuesday? :huh:

4:34pm, jerk :p. I'm done with classes for the day and it's miserable outside (overcast, rainy, looks like it's 40F but it's actually 73F, ick.). Plus I'm trying to finish off this case of wheat beer because I just got word I'm going to a mix-a-six this weekend. Wanna come help me polish it off?

Can the mods merge this discussion with the 9x03 ep thread?

You're a better man than me then. I just read hello, the link to the "INTRODUCE YOURSELF [...]" thread and decided a lock is in order.

So Buckeyes_1, why don't you familiarize yourself with this place, basic grammar and the Forum rules before jumping right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.