Hammond On Radio 1

I'm 23 and I listen to Moyles in the morning and enjoy it! :lol:

I wonder what's in that bag he carries around most of the time...???? He carries that same bag in the "Should I Worry About" series also.

There is only one radio morning god, and that has to be Terry Wogan! :music:

Of course I'm a Badboyvettes fan! Ever since I bought a yellow cap with a cool skull on it at Le Mans in 2006!

I wonder what's in that bag he carries around most of the time...???? He carries that same bag in the "Should I Worry About" series also.

He had that bag at Silverstone in September too!

Of course I'm a Badboyvettes fan! Ever since I bought a yellow cap with a cool skull on it at Le Mans in 2006!

He had that bag at Silverstone in September too!

Maybe he's keeping Top Gear dog inside the bag...:lol:

Its all very good watching that there on a video (and its still crap) but imagine that on your radio first thing in the morning as you drive into work. That sort of stuff just does not work on the radio for me.

Theres far too much talking on his show and not enough music and when he does play music, it a load of rubbish! The conversation is just really stupid, and hes always right cause hes the loudest and the "star" of the show.

Hmm, that last bit does sound like Clarkson, but at least Clarkson has some reasoning to his arguments and alot of sense. Moyles just seems to talk cause he likes the sound of his own voice.

Still, Mark Lamarr shut him up on Never Mind The Buzzcocks a few years ago.

Ah yes, Mark Lamarr who attacked Moyles when he incorrectly found out that Moyles had been slagging the show off (it was a lie, he never said anything, it was made up by the tabloids) of course when this was proved, did Lamarr ever admit to it? (Mind you it was funny and Chris thought so)

The playlist is hardly Moyles' fault, in fact he often says how crap a new song or a regular song is.

At the end of the day each to their own, but there are quite a few DJs I could think of
who are miles worse, Steve "I love the sound of my own voice even more and don't play enough songs in full and haven't changed my jingles in over 10 years" Wright on Radio 2 is boring (I prefer it when they get Mark Radcliffe to fill in) and the DJ's on XFM Manchester that we can get in Leeds try to be funny by ripping other comedy acts off and generally shouting.

I don't get your Clarkson comparison though, sometimes JC can have reasoned arguments, yet he can be just as arrogant as you think Moyles is.

The playlist is hardly Moyles' fault, in fact he often says how crap a new song or a regular song is.

At the end of the day each to their own, but there are quite a few DJs I could think of
who are miles worse, Steve "I love the sound of my own voice even more and don't play enough songs in full and haven't changed my jingles in over 10 years" Wright on Radio 2 is boring (I prefer it when they get Mark Radcliffe to fill in) and the DJ's on XFM Manchester that we can get in Leeds try to be funny by ripping other comedy acts off and generally shouting.

I don't get your Clarkson comparison though, sometimes JC can have reasoned arguments, yet he can be just as arrogant as you think Moyles is.

Yeah, Steve Wright is another annoying presenter.

Infact, I would say the only presenters I would go out of my way to listen to are Terry Wogan (slow and steady!), Stuart Marconie, Mark Radcliffe (and Lard) and probably Steve Lamacq.

I've never quite understood the reasons people hate Moyles, it seems to be very similar to the reason people hate Clarkson; they're really misinformed and don't understand that it's a character and generally just pretty ironic.
Fancy enlightening me?

Search BitTorrent for Howard Stern... Try to find some older shows. He's why these types of DJs don't exist in America anymore.

I would even make the argument he's had an influence on Jeremy during the short time he (was allowed) on in England.... but that's just an assumption.

Last edited: