R&A Motorsports resurrects the Twister Special Mustang (without power upgrades)

Yeah, but the corny photochopped lightning (along with a blatant meteorological mistake) in the first picture really killed the mood.

first, its called an edit button.

secondly....

what's this blatent meteorological mistake? from what i remember when living in Texas is that lightning and rain were part of a tornado.

I've seen my share of lightning and massive thunderstorms (i live next to the alps) and i've never seen such weakling purple lightning.

And what's this? a newbie with 152 posts lecturing a veteran with 2000+ posts on how to post on this forum?

what's this blatent meteorological mistake? from what i remember when living in Texas is that lightning and rain were part of a tornado.
Lightning yes, but the rain always quits before you get nailed. The clouds turn this crazy blue ... then you start seeing flying monkeys and shit. Trust me :lmao:.

And what's this? a newbie with 152 posts lecturing a veteran with 2000+ posts on how to post on this forum?

ive been on forums for quite some time now. especially vBulletin forums. i even had to shut down one that i used to run that didn't get much traffic since it didn't compare to a forum like this or Streetfire. so i know my stuff about vBulletin forums. don't just assume i'm a forum newbie.

also, when did post count ever make someone a "veteran"? from my experience with Streetfire is that post count is looked down upon just because it makes you look like a post whore of some sort when you brag about it or consider yourself better than everybody else.

Elmo187 said:
... it makes you look like a post whore of some sort when you brag about it ...
Well you are a post whore :lol:. Don't start pissing people off on this forum already, you haven't even been here a month.

There are hardly any post whores here, just people with a lot to say on different subjects. And i don't think you are one either. I think you are a jerk.

There are hardly any post whores here, just people with a lot to say on different subjects. And i don't think you are one either. I think you are a jerk.

i'm a jerk because i disagreed with your logic that any visual modification is rice?:lol:

No, because you're going around people's home telling them what to do when you're merely more than a guest yourself. And not being polite about it either.

No, because you're going around people's home telling them what to do when you're merely more than a guest yourself. And not being polite about it either.

wow, you REALLY need to lighten up. its only an internet forum.

also, if he had a problem with the way i told him that there was an edit button, he would tell me himself. he doesn't need you as his cheerleader. it's not your problem, so why even involve yourself in it?

Because you annoy me. And judging by your reputation, i'm not the only one that thinks that way.

EDIT: a lot of people, myself including, don't consider this as "just an internet forum" and you'd be wise to respect that.

Sheesh, guys. Elmo is driving the special bus, and Icebone is riding shotgun.

;)

Well you are a post whore :lol:. Don't start pissing people off on this forum already, you haven't even been here a month.

Actually he's been here for over a year.

Actually he's been here for over a year.
:? That's what I get for staying up all night. Seems like he's only been really active for the last month or so, did you get banned from Streetfire Elmo? :lol:

Yeah, but the corny photochopped lightning in the first picture really killed the mood.

Yeah, but the corny photochopped lightning (along with a blatant meteorological mistake) in the first picture really killed the mood.

Whoops. Bound to happen sooner or later.

Elmo187: You are a very abrasive person. This is not Streetfire, you know. Or J-body.org. :|

For the rest: thanks for sticking up for me. ^_^

I don't know, I kinda like this tuner package. If they lost the gianormous twister decals on the sides and put on a set of non-joke-like-looking wheels, I'd say it's pretty good.

But then it would just be a Mustang with a shaker hood and a... chin spoiler thing.

Whoops. Bound to happen sooner or later.

Elmo187: You are a very abrasive person. This is not Streetfire, you know. Or J-body.org. :|

For the rest: thanks for sticking up for me. ^_^

He asked a legitimate question and got called out for saying you double posted. No reason to get worked up over nothing.

:? That's what I get for staying up all night. Seems like he's only been really active for the last month or so, did you get banned from Streetfire Elmo? :lol:

yes, i did. you can pm me if you wanna know why. but they did have all the right reasons.